getting an error saying I don't have requriments, but I do.

getting an error that is saying I don't have the requirment for this game but I do. Device name
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display(edited) Nivda Geforce GT 720 I have 33 hours of gameplay on the normal version not the NG, and I just wanna play normal version not NG. I have no Idea what to do here.

your CPU is a model that doesn't support AVX so your machine doesn't support the game and unfortunately base PSO2 also requires AVX support in order to be played.

AVX but I am trying to play normal not NG. I mean I was able to play it normal pso2 before the new NG thing.

@Nella said in getting an error saying I don't have requriments, but I do.:

AVX but I am trying to play normal not NG. I mean I was able to play it normal pso2 before the new NG thing.

When NHS came out, base PSO2 received the engine update used by NGS which requires AVX on the CPU. Your only option to continue playing on that PC is to upgrade the CPU with an Intel Core COY from the Skylake series OR replace the motherboard and CPU.