BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently

@N-X

That’s a huge over exaggeration, daily and weekly farming was a thing since day 1 on global pso2, allowing you to do it on 20 chars to begin with and eventually 30. These gave significantly more has well, each char you could earn 2 million on weeklies, 600k from yerkes, and somewhere between 200k and 500k on daily’s depending on which ones you got and how many you did, plus you didn’t have to lose 10% on tax on each character either. Where has on ngs you can only get 500k from weeklies, and 49k a day per day if you get all the alpha reactors, after tax this about 775k a week all up, which is significantly less. Despite Pso2 having all this mesta being earned it’s economy was fine till the introduction of cradle and the grinder for mesta method.

Yea these methods for making meseta have always been standard for base pso2 as well, but you may eventually get burnt out quicker, than enjoying the game or playing another game... or exercising, hobbies, etc.

Yep, the only thing I can think that will regulate the auction house is; AC items can only have 1 transaction. That way, people that want to buy the AC item, will use it. For example, I buy AC, scratch once, and list the item, once someone buys it, it's bounded to that account. As for non-AC items (for upgraded gear) if a player enhances or affixes or both, etc. then the item should become character bound. This way SEGA can also allow transactions for those items to have 1 transaction count, but you can purchase a Gear-Unbound Tag (maybe for 200 AC), to be able to list those enhanced/modified player gear to the auction house. There are many creative solutions, but those are some I thought... Are there better ways? or what do other people suggest?

@Xaiyeon said in BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently:

Yea these methods for making meseta have always been standard for base pso2 as well, but you may eventually get burnt out quicker, than enjoying the game or playing another game... or exercising, hobbies, etc.

Yep, the only thing I can think that will regulate the auction house is; AC items can only have 1 transaction. That way, people that want to buy the AC item, will use it. For example, I buy AC, scratch once, and list the item, once someone buys it, it's bounded to that account. As for non-AC items (for upgraded gear) if a player enhances or affixes or both, etc. then the item should become character bound. This way SEGA can also allow transactions for those items to have 1 transaction count, but you can purchase a Gear-Unbound Tag (maybe for 200 AC), to be able to list those enhanced/modified player gear to the auction house. There are many creative solutions, but those are some I thought... Are there better ways? or what do other people suggest?

Everyone been discussing that in this thread, it’s a bit of a read if you need to catch up though.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/12873/the-ac-item-reselling-in-market-problem?page=1

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently:

@N-X

That’s a huge over exaggeration, daily and weekly farming was a thing since day 1 on global pso2, allowing you to do it on 20 chars to begin with and eventually 30. These gave significantly more has well, each char you could earn 2 million on weeklies, 600k from yerkes, and somewhere between 200k and 500k on daily’s depending on which ones you got and how many you did, plus you didn’t have to lose 10% on tax on each character either. Where has on ngs you can only get 500k from weeklies, and 49k a day per day if you get all the alpha reactors, after tax this about 775k a week all up, which is significantly less. Despite Pso2 having all this mesta being earned it’s economy was fine till the introduction of cradle and the grinder for mesta method.

Multiple characters was nice and rewarded someone that bought multiple characters and spent the time to grind.

This multi account thing is an exploit by comparison.

@Pariah-Chan said in BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently:

@N-X

Multiple characters was nice and rewarded someone that bought multiple characters and spent the time to grind.

It’s not, that’s been well and truely cleared up in this thread. Sega has no issue with you making multiple accounts for daily’s and weeklies has long has you don’t participate in RMT. And really it’s no different if it’s 20 chars on the same account or 20 different accounts.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/13501/change-player-market-access-to-level-15-and-final-story-quest-cleared?page=1

@TEN-SQUARE-3 when players start using it to sidestep hurdles and cut into Sega’s profits, something will definitely be done about it. You just don’t allow bot like behavior to run unnoticed without it messing up everything down the line.

I imagine this policy allowing it to be changed after enough abuse happens.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 when players start using it to sidestep hurdles and cut into Sega’s profits, something will definitely be done about it. You just don’t allow bot like behavior to run unnoticed without it messing up everything down the line.

You can’t bot doing daily’s and weeklies though, you actually have to play the game and level your chars and gear to get it all.

You can’t bot doing daily’s and weeklies though, you actually have to play the game and level your chars and gear to get it all.

Then how do I make multiple accounts on Xbox to do this then?

This method asks everyone to make multiple accounts to get ahead of ppl that don’t, it screams of exploitation, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Sega reverses their stance on it. 😕

This method asks everyone to make multiple accounts to get ahead of ppl that don’t, it screams of exploitation, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Sega reverses their stance on it. 😕

Easy you just make a new Xbox gamer tag for each account, you’ll need a different email address for each one, and you don’t need gold anymore to play F2P games on Xbox.

They may well do in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them do something about the red boxes, not so sure about the weeklies though, we’ll have to wait and see.

Easy you just make a new Xbox gamer tag for each account, you’ll need a different email address for each one, and you don’t need gold anymore to play F2P games on Xbox.

They may well do in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them do something about the red boxes, not so sure about the weeklies though, we’ll have to wait and see.

Emails are an absolute pain to make, I don’t wanna go thru that to make a little extra meseta. 😞

Emails are an absolute pain to make, I don’t wanna go thru that to make a little extra meseta. 😞

Yeah true one of the reasons why I wouldn’t do red box method, f making a new email every 30mims. You don’t need to do it many times for daily’s and weeklies though, it takes about 30 mins to do your daily’s and pick up all the alpha reactors on each account. So 3 alt accounts and your main will take you about 2 hours each day to do, you can obviously make more put it starts to become a major time investment if you make too many.

@Riesz It's not a quote, it's my comprehension of the response the OP received in regards to the question. You're more than likely right that nothing will happen, but, I'm merely raising awareness to the fact that you can potentially be banned for it, albeit, by mistake because you were flagged as RMT, will little to no chance of account recovery. All GM Deynger is saying is that you can have multiple accounts on the same IP. It was not said in that post, that you cannot be flagged for RMT should you choose to move large amounts of meseta to a single account from several other accounts. This is the same action as RMT that will have no distinguishable difference on the surface. Hopefully their inspections won't result in innocent bans (But I won't feel sorry for the people who do since they are willingly contributing to the inflation of the market).

Just because you don't want it to be skirting the lines of "danger" doesn't mean it is not, in some way, "dangerous".

Additionally, the community is split on doing this because it's destroying the economy. You can really see a nasty side of people when a topic like this comes up.

Also, your last comment makes no sense. SEGA is not monitoring log ins as a means to identify RMT. You making that comparison adds nothing to your counterpoint.

Ultimately, at the end of the day, the people who are going to do it, will do it. The people who are not going to do it, won't do it. but again, proceed at your own "risk". (If you want to consider losing your account and progress (Aka time and possible money as "danger" and "risk") If it's something you don't care about losing, then nothing I or anyone else has said against doing this will matter.

It’s not, that’s been well and truely cleared up in this thread. Sega has no issue with you making multiple accounts for daily’s and weeklies has long has you don’t participate in RMT. And really it’s no different if it’s 20 chars on the same account or 20 different accounts.

Apparently it's not allowed at all on JP, just Global for the simple reason that there's no rule about it.

And what do you mean no different? 20 chars on one account can still only get 899k per week plus trials, item conversions and direct drops which are all relatively low amounts. 20 different accounts could get nearly 18 million per week, and if they're 20 new accounts each week another 8 million from a route of new red boxes.

@N-X

The differnce between this and that is that F2P people could actually make a decent amount of money in PSO2 by doing weeklies on the extra 2 other free characters we get. In NGS, unless you are premium, theres no point of doing this exploit. You cant funnel stuff to the main account because you cant access the shop. And NGS economy is totally bad, you have at least 70 percent of the playerbase being consumption only, without adding stuff to the market, while the other 30 percent being both consumption and production, and being the only ones who can control the market. As time progresses you will see the effect of this. Good weapons and units are going to be very overpriced

@Miraglyth said in BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently:

Apparently it's not allowed at all on JP, just Global for the simple reason that there's no rule about it.

And what do you mean no different? 20 chars on one account can still only get 899k per week plus trials, item conversions and direct drops which are all limited. 20 different accounts could get nearly 18 million per week, and if they're 20 new accounts each week another 8 million from a route of new red boxes.

What I mean is the idea between doin daily’s and weeklies is the same, has in theirs no real difference between having 20 char in base pao2 to do them, and having 20 different accounts on ngs to do them.

Also you wouldn’t be creating 20 accounts each week, you would be setting up each account once and then using them each week for the daily’s and weeklies. It takes a good 3 to 4 hours to get each account set up you need to level your char up, run around the map to gather resources, unlock all the cocoons etc, do the story to unlock all the areas, do all the cocoons to get your skill points, grind and affix your gear so you can get above 1184BP, which takes a good chunk of mesta out of what you earn that first week on that account. So it’s not really practical or needed to keep making new accounts once you’ve got the ones you want to farm set up.