BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently

So since we are allowed to multi-account I figured I would share the current best way to make N-meseta.

Making multiple accounts to do weeklies. It takes about 15 minutes to do your daily's so you can do those on multiple account. So if you have 2 hours per day to run daily's you can complete weeklies on 8 accounts earning you 4mil a week. if you grab alpha reactors daily you can get an extra 292k a day. for an extra 2,744,000 a week from that for 8 accounts. If you can make more accounts you can earn even more N-Meseta. I think the limit for this would be about 50 accounts. Earning you about 42mil a week.

You can also get the red boxes on each of the accounts and event rewards if you have the time. Also during the event you have to do less daily's to get the weekly's done.

You can get the N-meseta back to your main account by selling N-grinders for weird amounts so you only need prem/shop pass on main and put up like 527 grinders for 489k or something. All you have to do is match up the price and amount. However you lose out tax from this.

All this is exponential if you do this early and buy up AC items to scalp later.

Proof from support you can multi account alt text

They banned a friend for sending meseta from alt accounts to main account last year.

Funny enough, the way the response is worded just screams "read between the lines".

"This action is associated with RMT so while it may not be against any policies we have in place currently, you may, and can be subjected to the same treatment as a RMT, which the justification of this is in our Terms of Use, which states that it is against our Terms of Use to do this for the purpose of RMT."

Tread the path carefully friends.

@FoolsArcana said in BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently:

Funny enough, the way the response is worded just screams "read between the lines".

"This action is associated with RMT so while it may not be against any policies we have in place currently, you may, and can be subjected to the same treatment as a RMT, which the justification of this is in our Terms of Use, which states that it is against our Terms of Use to do this for the purpose of RMT."

That's what happened to my friend last year around October.

@Herald-of-Zenchi Likely had no chance to appeal his/her case either, I assume.

@FoolsArcana

RMT is real money trading, this has nothing to do with Real money. You are only farming N-meseta. Please Understand.

@A-Silver-King Yes, I understand your intent. But your intent is the same thing the RMTers are using currently. So performing this "farm" may or may not flag you for suspicions of RMTing, and could potentially end with the banning of your account. More or less, proceed at your own risk.

@A-Silver-King said in BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently:

@FoolsArcana

RMT is real money trading, this has nothing to do with Real money. You are only farming N-meseta. Please Understand.

It is impossible to verify if there was real money transaction on these meseta movements but they're using the exact same vector as gold sellers. Between gold sellers and multiaccounting farming, there's no difference from the system PoV. And yeah, my friend complained about the ban and the answer was "suspicious activity".

@A-Silver-King said in BEST NGS N-Meseta Farm Currently:

Proof from support you can multi account

This sounds like a terrible idea. If Sega wanted to allow virtually unlimited meseta farming they'd have had 4★ gear sell to NPCs for 1,000+ and given 50,000+ per UQ. This feels like it completely undermines all their efforts to establish a balanced economy.

@Miraglyth That's why I say it screams read between the lines.

I get that, and I agree with you, but the point of my post was less "Players beware you might get flagged for this" and more "Sega please change your policy to stop encouraging multi-accounts in the first place".

@Miraglyth And I also agree with that.

Where is this quote from? The original post does not contain this message, so I'm not sure where you got this from.

GM Deynger has also made it clear that having multiple accounts is not against the terms of service so this is allowed. I'm not sure where you got that from.

GM Deynger's response

Being associated with RMT doesn't even mean anything either, that doesn't mean both are against the ToS. Otherwise if we used that logic simply opening the game would be against the ToS because RMTers also open the game.

Putting low value items up for weird prices may flag you but they always do an investigation into these types of things. They'd never just ban someone off the bat without first checking the IP and other related things to make sure the player in question is not buying meseta.

Non existant chance of being banned provided you aren't changing your IP.

welp... new world record! NGS economy in only two mere months is going to be on par with PSO2 economy.

And to make it even worse, F2P players are at the complete mercy of these people who plan to use this. Can't even do it either. Just hope that people will consider it too much of a hassle to do, or be fair with prices