This is going to be a long month. This events is already over for some.

I'm at like 10k lol. This game is fun but I don't think you should be on it 6 hours a day.

Seems like unless you are willing to do some Mt Magnus grinding sessions, that 100k is actually a pretty far off goal just doing your daily/weeklies.

@HarmlessSyan yeah I've been at it for 2 days and I'm sitting around 45k

The dailies only give like 1k IIRC. So most of the points will have to be grinded.

I personally am at just about 50k, doing a daily couple of Magnus PSE bursts and murdering anything in sight with homing shots while grabbing my alpha reactors.

However... it feels rather pointless, since the stuff you can buy is all capped anyway. I only need 35k a week for the alpha reactors + star gems, I'll be maining Braver once it gets out anyway, so the Glissen are, like... why bother? Can't sell stuff on the market in the foreseeable future either. Sooo... yeah.

I'm at 20k. Taking my time, enjoying the game. If you're like a junkie for "content" it's your problem. Don't blame the game for your toxic gaming behavior. People have jobs, school, family, hobbies, training, etcetera.

@Herald-of-Zenchi Ehh it is still valid that the game doesn't have a whole lot. I do think people slowing down would do them some good though. Why I'm dipping between like 4 different games atm

The weapons look good, might be worth having for whenever they introduce NGS transmutation.

35k but i only do my Dailys and log off again soooo....

@Gilver-Redgrave said in This is going to be a long month. This events is already over for some.:

35k but i only do my Dailys and log off again soooo....

I don’t...... I keep gathering Mats to stay ahead of things. Like Mastery III construction items. I want to be well prepared for what’s to come.

I really don’t think you are doing just daily’s. I personally think you just saying that to keep other from obtaining your level of power. You are on the forums way to much trying to convince the community you are doing as little as possible and maintaining the same level of power as those who maximize every little bit.

I refuse to believe you that damn goood!

@Rain-Gnyu

Youre making alot of assumptions right now.

But youre right i am just doing my dailys until i am finished with the weekly that gives me 200k. After that i just log in for the Scratch. So yeah sorry i am doing even less then i said. But hey were on the same Ship so try and find me. But a little advice :" Dont try today i am long gone and finished my Daily Scratch. Hell i didnt even level my Ranged to Lv 20 yet becaue i have time till fall. My Units aint even Lv20 because i keep my resources and Meseta for the new Gear coming fall. So yeah i am already set and done for the most part. Sorry but minmaxing with Lv20 isnt worth it and just a waste of resources i am not doing that. 😉

I will log in on Block 42 from now to increase your chances of finding me. After that you dont need to refuse anything because the reality will clap you like a pancake.

But yeah i am pretty sure i wanna keep people getting on my level of power.....below 1300. Beware folks i am the mighty below 1300 guy i am god on your knees and beg for forgiveness !

Yeah i cant take @Rain-Gnyu serious....not at all. xD

@Cult0fpersnality said in This is going to be a long month. This events is already over for some.:

@Nasar said in This is going to be a long month. This events is already over for some.:

Honestly capping wouldn't be needed if they didn't allow us to vendor the weapons or have alpha reactors as a reward choice (or just put a cap on the number we can buy).

I'm not sure why they forced a cap.

Alpha reactors have a 100 cap. If they had no cap at the rate we got points we’d all be millionaires quickly.

Well, if you store them in the bank(I don't know what else to call it) and keep some on you, it's 200. Just like you can only hold 999 grinders at one time.

As for the event about a game I don't care for (btw thanks for making PSO's 20th anniversary nothing special at all compared to freaking PSO2), 2 of them matter to count towards the daily so I do those.. I have like 3,000 or something. Haven't done the UQ yet.

@Miranda

The UQ bosses each give you 1000 points aswell each time you do the UQ. So if you need points go afk and wait for those.

@Nez said in This is going to be a long month. This events is already over for some.:

I'm at like 10k lol. This game is fun but I don't think you should be on it 6 hours a day.

Don't need to spend 6 hours. You can pretty much rush to Mt Magnus whenever it is raining for easy PSE bursts and get capped incredibly fast.

@Gilver-Redgrave said in This is going to be a long month. This events is already over for some.:

@Miranda

The UQ bosses each give you 1000 points aswell each time you do the UQ. So if you need points go afk and wait for those.

I don't see any benefit to having these points though and therefore I see no reason to spam UQs.

@Miranda

Well i took my SG,Stamp and some reactors and called it done aswell. But i did some UQ that appeared while i was doing my dailys so why not take them before i Log out for the day.