Gettemhult best character

Do you also think he's the best? He's strong and also have a nice jacket gettermarth.PNG

Phaleg Ives is best waifu.

Gurtmurt's ok, but everyone knows the best character is Bethor.

I haven't played much yet, but the fact that the tutorial guy says "heckin" right after using the word w*nker, makes him a top candidate for me already.

@Sylveon said in Gettemhult best character:

I haven't played much yet, but the fact that the tutorial guy says "heckin" right after using the word w*nker, makes him a top candidate for me already.

That was exactly what turned me off about Alvin.

@Rantious said in Gettemhult best character:

Alvin/Afin manages to consistently be the most annoying character of the series whether in english or japanese. I honestly find his english voice more annoying as, having grown up in england, the faux british/aussie accent is easily identified as being fake.

As for my favorite character?

Risa, hands down, simply because of how bats--t crazy she is. Sadly, her JP voice actress does a much better job of capturing this than her English one.

@Vicodin-Villian said in Gettemhult best character:

Alvin/Afin manages to consistently be the most annoying character of the series whether in english or japanese. I honestly find his english voice more annoying as, having grown up in england, the faux british/aussie accent is easily identified as being fake.

Risa, hands down, simply because of how bats--t crazy she is. Sadly, her JP voice actress does a much better job of capturing this than her English one.

"Mate! That... Means friend, mate!"

Dialogue level: 100

screeches wordlessly in British Childhoodese

That made me feel ill just reading that dialogue line. My god.

screeches wordlessly in British Childhoodese

That made me feel ill just reading that dialogue line. My god.

The only reason I use Afin's card is for either COs with him, or because my only one other than Afin is Jan.

And I DON'T LIKE HOW JAN DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HE'S OLD But otherwise, I like his character, and his VA isn't absolutely terrible.

@Rantious I know it's really bad and cheesy and it's exactly that makes me love him as a goofy character so much. Maybe it's just because I'm new and drunk on this new experience lol.

drunk on this new experience lol.

Oh?

hunts for Scrumpeh

this was supposed to be a topic for gettemhult but people turned it in a fave character topic how did it turn like this lmao

"Pay close attention, for I am Elder the Gargantuan!"

BUTTSLAM