Making new accounts and getting meseta from red box's and weekly tasks

Is it against the TOS to make new accounts and getting the meseta from red box's or weekly tasks and using the shop to transfer it to your main account?

If you'd ask me if it is an exploit, i'd say yes, and it should be nipped as quickly as possible. If it still works, i guess Sega disagrees. Well, "disagrees" until half the playerbase does it and then they'll do something about it as it was "not working as intended".

This is very reminiscent of the xbox live "exploit" way back when og pso2 first started. Nice to know they never learn. Inflation is on the way.

Yes, you get banned.

For the system, you look like a chinese gold bot. Because that's how they make the meseta for selling.

opinions are great and all but ppl have clearly been doing this ever since the base game and still arent banned. i was hoping someone with more facts would chime in.

According to @GM-Deynger (2020), having multiple accounts on the same IP is not prohibited.

Source: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/674/can-you-have-two-accounts-at-once/15

In the Japanese TOS, it's mentioned explicitly that you may have multiple IDs. So having multiple accounts is, most likely, not against the TOS and all you have to do is to make sure you aren't tagged for potential RMT by making overtly fishy transactions.

I don't have the free time to do that nor the patience.

@Miranda How cares?

Do you understand that the topic at hand means that bots have found a legal way to generate a million meseta per account per day (in 2hrs to be exact) and inflation similar to og pso2 is on the way?

They said multiaccounting is fine, transferring meseta through multiaccounting is not.

Too bad they have no way of knowing that and og pso2 is the living proof. They also have no means in place to detect bots farming red boxes. In the end people are going to abuse the shit out of this similar to xbox live rewards and there will not be any consequences. But i stopped caring, I will just watch this shitshow unfold.

@Yui2387 said in Making new accounts and getting meseta from red box's and weekly tasks:

Too bad they have no way of knowing that and og pso2 is the living proof. They also have no means in place to detect bots farming red boxes. In the end people are going to abuse the shit out of this similar to xbox live rewards and there will not be any consequences. But i stopped caring, I will just watch this shitshow unfold.

They have an IP record of logged account and the market transaction log. I know a guy who got banned for this.

First of all, people did this literally from pc release all the way to the end or at least until the rewards were deactivated. Secondly, I have multiple VPNs that are either 10$ lifetime or free and thousand IPs to choose from. You have literally no idea what you are talking about, lets end this topic here. Every fricking topic ends with me reading nonsensical posts from the average -200 IQ NGS player. Can't believe I am saying this, but this forum is worse than reddit and overall the worst forum to be in of any kind of mmo I have ever played. I don't know if that is due to NGS being NGS or just 2021. History is about to repeat itself and there are people like you that claim Sega knows what they are doing and banning people so there is nothing to worry.

@Yui2387 said in Making new accounts and getting meseta from red box's and weekly tasks:

@Miranda How cares?

Do you understand that the topic at hand means that bots have found a legal way to generate a million meseta per account per day (in 2hrs to be exact) and inflation similar to og pso2 is on the way?

If you wanna sound rude and be dismissive at least spell "Who" correctly.

1. I understood that the OP is looking for another way to make meseta than rely on the current useless method of doing so(relying on scratches). Go on, get real dismissive there because I ain't thinking like you.
  2. My response stands - but I'll word it a better way just for you: I ain't got time for that crap. You should ever be so humbly thrilled that one less player ain't gonna inject trillions(gotta make it sound menacing and life threatening) of meseta into the economy.
  3. Homer Simpson runs by naked.
  4. I really don't give a rappy feathered tush about base PSO2. You can go back to that heap of stinking late for pickup garbage.

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in Making new accounts and getting meseta from red box's and weekly tasks:

They have an IP record of logged account and the market transaction log. I know a guy who got banned for this.

You would think the RMT and inflation wouldn't be this bad if SEGA was actually cracking down so hard.

@Miranda I didn't expect you to answer me, because there was nothing to clarify. And yet you did showing that you don't understand the situation or my post in general. Once again: I don't care one bit if you enjoy doing red box runs or not. This topic isn't about you. You will start to understand why this is going to be a huge issue once your 10k meseta/hour performance can't net you anything in this game anymore.

This game has no content and all you can do is grind weapons and augments within the same areas which can be sold or bought on the market, meaning meseta is progress (plus meseta earns you cosmetics). If you want to spend your time grinding the same areas for hundrets of hours and have nothing to show for, be my guest (thanks to inflation). In the meantime people can easily farm 3-5m a day without the need of a party, while watching netflix (or using a bot like all RMT). This is something that happened in og pso2 with xbox live rewards. Sega cannot detect bots farming this, neither can they detect people transfering meseta from one account to another (og pso2 is the proof). Also most of this is legal in Sega' eyes.