Account Link (Unable to get link code)

Hello,

I'm hoping for some help or guidance as i have just recently got my computer back after upgrading it.

I'm wanting to link my PSO2 ACCOUNT TO NG however im unable to get this code due to the original PSO2 not being on the microsoft store anymore.

Any help is greatly appreciated .

Base PSO 2 and NGS are merged together. It is close to 100 GB with both. 70 GB for the base pso2 + 38 GB for NGS. Though I don't see any separate downloads, there might be an option somewhere to download them separately.

Ah i see the only problem is that i cant seem to find my character after downloading to NGS. Im happy to start again if need be but i would like to keep my purchases made ie the Sonic Edition

Have you checked the right ship(s)? Might be on another ship if you requested a ship transfer. Did it also download/installed base pso2?

@Anthro-Cheetah said in Account Link (Unable to get link code):

Have you checked the right ship(s)? Might be on another ship if you requested a ship transfer. Did it also download/installed base pso2?

I sadly didnt do the transfer. I hope this is not a silly question but how will i know if i downloaded the base PSO2?

@SuperXTornado It's part of the NGS installation. You can select to log directly into the base game's lobby from the character selection screen upon logging into the game, but first you'll have to do the NGS prologue story line on at least one character on the account, which doesn't take too long. Once you've done that though you can switch between NGS and the base game from either the character select screen or by changing blocks in-game (using any ryuker teleport device in NGS, one being in the city you end up in after the prologue).

no sadly not there 😞 i started a new game. which if i have to im happy to however i would still like to acquire my sonic items i purchased for the sonic edition

Have you used a different profile or platform to play the base PSO2 like steam or the epic store?

@Anthro-Cheetah oh i did originally play on the microsoft store. However ;-; it just has too many problems so i downloaded from steam instead

I did the same.

You'd need to follow this guide to use your pre-existing data on the Steam version: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1056640/view/2744333355093860744

But i if you've already fully logged in on Steam, I don't think you can transfer your Microsoft Store progress over to said Steam account, unfortunately, according to the guide above, anyway 😞