Fix the Blight Round Bug Already

SEGA other companies would have patched the exploits already why haven't you? Blight round is suppose to move to the next target and not linger on the last target. If you can't figure out a way to deal with this problem at least patch it where you can't blight round non-enemy targets such as minerals and boxes.

I already see people saying "why remove a helpful bug?" to answer it is a bug and it must be fixed and there are already several guides showing you where minerals spawn. On a personal note it clutters the screen and makes the game look ugly.

People have argued with me on this due the idiots marking the green crates with Blight Rounds, glad someone else finally sees that this is a problem.

There’s no telling wat else this is affecting behind the scenes as well...

All those phantom markers everywhere HAS to put a strain on the server, cuz I’m positive Sega didn’t expect for this many things to get marked at once. XD

@PhantomRose the whole thing about crafting materials being highlighted that should be added to the game where you can buy some sort of treasure map or your mag ping used stuff in proximity

I forgot to mention this in my original reply on this thread, I made my own a while back about the same thing, only to be met with people arguing with me and that thread got locked because of it.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/12845/there-are-some-stupid-rangers-in-ngs

Lets hope we don't wind up with multiple threads on this nuisance, I periodically fodder farm the ruined labs and see Blight Rounds markers on every single crate there (I even saw one on a gold crate), there are no minerals in a combat zone, so why did some complete moron tag the common loot?

If anyone is looking to make a meme of this, it can be a comic strip one that goes as follows:

• Panel 1: A ranger fires Blight Rounds at a UQ boss in PSO2
  • Panel 2: All the morons in that UQ completely ignore where the shot landed, irritating the ranger
  • Panel 3: Now in NGS the same morons from before standing next to a green crate are having trouble finding it
  • Panel 4: The ranger from before, who is even more irritated fires Blight Rounds at the crate so the morons can see it

@LazerRay said in Fix the Blight Round Bug Already:

If anyone is looking to make a meme of this, it can be a comic strip one that goes as follows:

I had been considering making a mockumentary in a similar vein to Smash Planet where I make fun of this by claiming it's how rangers mark their territory but my executive dysfunction has been causing a serious producer's block for a couple of years now that I'm only occasionally able to overcome (that and I'd probably need body actors and that's simply not going to happen) so feel free to run with the idea....

I'm not much of an artist, so I only put down a general description in case anyone wants to do that idea.

@Drakaina There is no need for a treasure map or any other help. There is MULTIPLE resources online showing where the nodes spawn. The nodes are static.

@LazerRay said in Fix the Blight Round Bug Already:

If anyone is looking to make a meme of this, it can be a comic strip one that goes as follows

Ah, but if the ranger has a moronic ranger friend and they have a little competition on who can put the mark in the dumbest place possible (why the fudge can it even hit pettas vera's arm?!), i just say "nah" until they stop screwing around.

@Yggranya said in Fix the Blight Round Bug Already:

(why the fudge can it even hit pettas vera's arm?!)

You can hit it either when it's blocking the weak spot (literally all weapons, abilities, PAs and techs will hit the arms when they do this, same with any petases/petaxes/daityls) or with over-the-shoulder view if you really wanted to but you'd probably still do less damage than if you hit the weak spot without a blight round debuff.