Bots are getting out of hand

Bots are appearing in trees, on the tower, behind buildings. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE TOWN! When will Sega do something to fix the bot issue? It's almost like a game where you see a pop up add every 2 minutes.

What bots are doing, players are doing too. They're artificially inflating the market. Economy is dead to cradle levels already.

Maybe when they finally get rid of bots they could do a realm reborn thing. XD

At this rate it will turn out Halpha is a simulation for future things to come and get nuked realm reborn style indeed to flesh things out more...

...I mean, people found that status effect that shows us literally bugging out...

@Herald-of-Zenchi

Yeah no, it's not. Stop spreading lies.

@Knight-Raime said in Bots are getting out of hand:

@Herald-of-Zenchi

Yeah no, it's not. Stop spreading lies.

Multiaccounting red box farming injects 400k meseta per 30 minutes. It's not a lie, and if you're abusing this I hope you're banned.

@Pariah-Chan said in Bots are getting out of hand:

SE has not been able to eradicate them. Every so often there is a crazy surge of bots where they literally take over entire cities and zones.

@Herald-of-Zenchi

@Koka_Kola said in Bots are getting out of hand:

Bots are appearing in trees, on the tower, behind buildings. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE TOWN! When will Sega do something to fix the bot issue? It's almost like a game where you see a pop up add every 2 minutes.

How is what you’re talking about relating to that? “Normal people” are not “doing this too”

@Miranda said in Bots are getting out of hand:

@Pariah-Chan said in Bots are getting out of hand:

SE has not been able to eradicate them. Every so often there is a crazy surge of bots where they literally take over entire cities and zones.

It's hard to eradicate them if you refuse to try, even when the most obvious ARMY of bots is reported repeatedly by many different players. Only a small subset of them get removed when those "action against RMT" things happen, and that solves absolutely nothing since they get replaced overnight.

@Aumires said in Bots are getting out of hand:

...I mean, people found that status effect that shows us literally bugging out...

uuuuh might wanna point to the right direction there? you got me curious now.

@Herald-of-Zenchi

I'm saying you're lying that the economy is as bad as when cradle happened. I'm on ship 2 for global and the most expensive things i've ever seen atm is at 2.5mill. Which isn't hard to come by. I'm also not exploiting with multi accounts. I have just the one. But way to assume someone that disagrees with your hyperbolic statement is an exploiter. Grow up.

@Knight-Raime said in Bots are getting out of hand:

@Herald-of-Zenchi

I'm saying you're lying that the economy is as bad as when cradle happened. I'm on ship 2 for global and the most expensive things i've ever seen atm is at 2.5mill. Which isn't hard to come by. I'm also not exploiting with multi accounts. I have just the one. But way to assume someone that disagrees with your hyperbolic statement is an exploiter. Grow up.

2.5mil for a single item. 5 weeks of weekly meseta. And the game is, uh, 4 weeks old. Yep, totally not having an inflation problem already haha.

@Herald-of-Zenchi

Let's just make this simple alright?

I'm not a math person. Nor am I well versed in anything economy related. I understand why people are worried about the market. I understand that current prices on items indicate that it's not normal inflation. And I also agree that multi accounts are a problem.

I understand people want to raise awareness of said problem because the sooner its addressed the less damage it can cause.

My problem with your statement was specifically the comparison to cradle. I do not think that's anywhere near an accurate comparison for several reasons. If you want to raise awareness fine by all means do so. I've no problem with that.

But I think people going around and saying that things are already fucked and in general have doomer talk do more harm than good. Not only for the game (as it makes people panic buy before things become giga screwed) but also because it doesn't really help the argument being made.

Odd cause jp doesn't have this issue

@XenoBladeX37645 the Japanese game has always had more faithful spenders. Even if people were doing the multi account thing at around the same rate as global, the competition on the market means prices stay lower. Not really odd, it’s just basic economics.

Culturally they’re usually less greedy and self centered as well so that whole “buy it up and monopolize the market” is far less likely to take place. Perfect example would be Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Honda, and Suzuki playing relatively fairly with one another in the automobile industry. In the U.S. we have 3 barely skirting our anti-trust laws yet we’re the wealthiest nation the world’s ever seen and are much larger than they are