SEGA's opinions of NA's reception of PSO2 so far.

This may go going way out on a limb here, but I think it would be awesome to see some direct remarks from SEGA's PSO2 creators regarding how the game is being received outside of Japan. I am not sure if it would be more suitable in the "Blog" section of the website, but I feel that it would depend the connection between the shot callers and the playerbase.

This isn't to discredit the community team in any way, shape or form, you guys are doing phenomenal and are managing the client relationship well, but it feels like we are very disconnected from the shot-callers. I am very curious about how they feel about everything so far as well as their optimism towards the future so far.

If JP PSO2 team would make a comment at the time of the formal release, that would be great 🙂

It would be nice to see the Director and/or producer of the game comment on the release of NA's version. Along with information about the planned future and how this version came to be.

It would probably be blind praise because the executives and PR department wouldn't allow them to say anything else.