What NGS Does Right

This post is deleted!

@dalamar You're embarrassing yourself...

@XenoBladeX37645 said in What NGS Does Right:

looking at your post history, that's triply so for you mr. closed minded

@dalamar said in What NGS Does Right:

looking at your post history, that's triply so for you mr. closed minded

Im going to respectfully ask you to refrain from posting here. You're here to derail what should be a positive thread. Ill be addressing you here no further

This post is deleted!

healing with items is instant now, it used to have an animation that would hold you in place and you had a limited amount you could bring. augmenting is much friendlier and less punishing. I left original pso2 due to augmenting been so trash, i came back and im pleased with how augmenting works for now. The game has a crappy boring generic story but at least they present it in a fun and meaningful manner, that makes you give some attention to it. The battle power is a work in progress but is the beggining to fix so much drama that we had before about people been undergeared while meeting requirements to enter the quests.

@TrideoGamis yes you are very right the way that we gain skill points allows you to enjoy combat much sooner, before you had to grind your levels and earn your points individually per class, it was a tedious chore, especially when many mobility skills where not givenat the start unlike New genesis.

@Scion_mike I feel you there when it come to augmenting. Ive wasted waaaaaay to much meseta in base than id like to admit with that system. Really glad they changed that for the better

I think it is too early to indicate that the story is bad (their fault for delivering so little content), I do like that they want to build something (the cannon) and we have to collect the pieces by killing the bosses, it's like megaman x5.

Selecting the body types is good because it gives the impression that they can add more in the future (the male body has a lot of muscle in the neckxd, maybe they can add a more normal one, and it would be the opposite for the female?) like other races? .

In the last scratch they added a pair of ears, which in the old version would have been an accessory (I mean they don't count as points), hopefully they add horns too

getting rid of symbol art

That is only temporary.

What are some of the food recipe you guys got. If you don’t mind sharing........please!

Has anyone also gotten all mastery III on all their unit yet?

@Rain-Gnyu Not exactly the right place to ask that stuff

@Rain-Gnyu Not exactly the right place to ask that stuff

I know just bring attention to over looked content and how you have more control over what buff you need in the field of battle. How they enhance the food buff elements compared to the original. On a positive note indirectly!