Take the time to thank your fellow whales in game.

Without some of us whales dropping money on AC scratch you wouldn’t have anything to buy off the market to begin with. So the next time you’re upset about something being worth too much and not having access to the shop, just remember to thank a whale.

As we keep the items in the shop, some at affordable prices so that the free to play players that can’t sell items in game have options on things to buy.

So remember the next time you want that 800k hairstyle, a whale gave you that opportunity.

Thanks for having more disposable income than other people. You're a shining example to people that have to do things like pay bills and buy food and can't spend it on trying to make their character pretty.

@Cult0fpersnality said in Take the time to thank your fellow whales in game.:

So remember the next time you want that 800k hairstyle, a whale gave you that opportunity.

800K would be an improvement on the 1.5 million they're asking now. Never used the kudos thing. You already got my meseta, you won't get anything else.

He got a point actually and i think most people should watch this video talking about whale in mmo and how it work :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EcLbewUexg

Thanks for supporting a mediocre game with a bad predatory business model. As long as people drop hundrets of bucks on each scratch, nothing can make Sega rethink their way of dealing with pso2/NGS. Keep telling yourself you are supporting a "good" game when all you want is attention.

@Naomao said in Take the time to thank your fellow whales in game.:

He got a point actually

Nah. The reason the game industry hasn't improved but actually taken steps to be as scummy as it can be are people who throw money at things like gacha. I'd rather curse them all to the depths of hell.

two thing are gonna happen if whales stop spending

they kill the game

they turn into more predatory monetization model

People are naive if they think stop whales from spending will solve the problem.

Side note Pso2 monetization model is way less than most average mmos. There is isn't any content locked behind paywall.

All thank Dozer, biggest supporter of this game! One of the actual owners of the Intel emote too, for sure!

alt text

@Yui2387 said in Take the time to thank your fellow whales in game.:

Thanks for supporting a mediocre game with a bad predatory business model. As long as people drop hundrets of bucks on each scratch, nothing can make Sega rethink their way of dealing with pso2/NGS. Keep telling yourself you are supporting a "good" game when all you want is attention.

I mean you’ve had 130 posts discussing this over the past year. That’s the definition of insanity bud.

@Aumires said in Take the time to thank your fellow whales in game.:

All thank Dozer, biggest supporter of this game! One of the actual owners of the Intel emote too, for sure!

alt text

Can we sell that emote on the shop?

@Cult0fpersnality what’s insanity is remaining willfully ignorant that what he’s saying is true. Do you understand corporate business? Getting people to to pay for the “lowest common denominator” is literally their wet dream and ultimate goal (particularly/more so for long standing corporations)

Stop with the assumption and personal attack trope when you can’t argue a point btw. Every single thread has that happening more and more from the exact same people who simply cannot stand to see what’s arguably more than deserved at this point. If it isn’t a troll you shouldn’t be a pos about someone’s opinions or statements

500k meseta is barely enough to afford stuff per week. And since scratches only last 3-4 weeks, if something exceeds 2mil it’s unaffordable to freemium players.

Here’s how I feel looking at NGS stuff currently. ;-;

484ACFD2-72E1-424C-A037-EDE73AF6B103.jpeg

They really need to add a way for people to get shop passes without having to pay. Even if it is just a few free extra slots from doing quests or something.

@Pariah-Chan Well...you could always make 10 alt accounts to do weeklies and funnel all that meseta back to your main account to afford cosmetics. I want to laugh, but sadly, it'll probably get to that point sooner or later when more people start doing that to wipe out things on the market and re-post them after the scratches end.

That still requires shop passes or premium.