Where did the toxic people come from?

@Pariah-Chan said in Where did the toxic people come from?:

@Kupo-0 if you look back at their comments on all the feedback, they only cared about opinions that feel into the metric they had already laid out.

But back on the topic at hand: ppl are inherently toxic in stressful situations.

The game had been running on a casual system for most of PSO2 NA’s lifespan, with only the hardest mission with fail conditions for fainting only releasing scant months before NGS. So there wasn’t nothing to be stressed about.

Biggest hurdle on NA was SH Luther’s surprise health pool, nothing more. XD

What? There was hard content being released has far back has ep4. We had Phaleg which some people were still struggling with even with ep6 gear. We had Solo PD drop has well that many people struggled with, and if you died you failed, their was the 4 man Deus rematch that had a 4 death limit, which was being hit a lot in pug runs.

Ep5 we got the crimson dragon and black dragon UQs that many people were struggling with, their were a lot of posts on these forums about it. We had Masq and endless quests released, both which were very demanding with the gear that we had at the time, and are still pretty hard even with endgame gear.

Ep 6 we had UH difficulty which actually required people to think about their defensive stats, UH solo PD, that was a big step up from the XH version. VR MB that they didn’t even bother to release has a UQ, even people who were making a lot of effort with their gear were using the cheese strat on it, cause they were struggling to complete and S rank it. We had divide quests which got stricter fail conditions the higher the level you ran, with the highest ones only giving you a single life to begin with. Solo Sodam depth 100 that is basically a dps sponge the size of a truck.

Of course hatred was by far the hardest out of all of it, has it incorporated everything high health, strict fail conditions, numerous attacks that could one shot you or combo you, but it was by no means the only hard content we had.

On topic, I have no idea what people are going on about o came back a couple of days ago after a break, and have been doing these giga farms for a good chunk of time since then. I haven’t seen a single message of people asking other players to leave the area, or people refusing to leave, or players yelling at other players who wouldn’t leave. I’ve played in multiple blocks and rooms, and with mostly random players has well

https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/announcement60505

Making changes to how giga works.

1. Will no longer retreat when the storm ends.

2. HP scaling will no longer include players that have damage reduction on them

3. Any player that has damage reduction on them will not receive any xp, mesta, or drops even if they participate in the battle.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Where did the toxic people come from?:

https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/announcement60505

Making changes to how giga works.

1. Will no longer retreat when the storm ends.

2. HP scaling will no longer include players that have damage reduction on them

3. Any player that has damage reduction on them will not receive any xp, mesta, or drops even if they participate in the battle.

Wow........very nice! Thank you Sega! At least they get the experience when they do reach the required BP level.

You better hope the Defense Quests isn’t plopped down near central city, cuz god forbid if players actually could fail Mining defense back on PSO2... XD

it's in the name already. think about it: what would we be most likely defending in a quest that's called "Defense Quest" at this point of the game?

@REEStrikes

Besides the main city ? Hmm lets see.

• That weird tower thing in the swamp.
  • The Lake where 9999 battle power is needed for some weird story reason. Lake God or some hilarious stuff like that.
  • That flying caste thing.
  • The region Mags could be under attack because they buff us.
  • Our Towers and Cocoons could be attack so new recruits cant train anymore (Story telling).
  • Those empty Camps we find everywhere on the Map (Story Telling)

Well i see plenty of stuff we could defend.

Obviously we are going to defend a purple hover truck.

@Vashzaron said in Where did the toxic people come from?:

Giga transport truck. XD

I am getting the feeling this is turning into a Meme Thread now for some odd reason.

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Where did the toxic people come from?:

I am getting the feeling this is turning into a Meme Thread now for some odd reason.

When there isn't really anything to talk about, meme-a-thons tend to spring up.

@Vashzaron said in Where did the toxic people come from?:

Giga transport truck. XD

I have seen a Giga destroy a transport truck. There was no saving it.

i never found a gigantix rofl

If is a public event just mute people

i muted people all the time in pso2