How to take down RMT and goldsellers

As some people may know, bots use multiaccounting and scripts to make around 410k in roughly 30 minutes from Redboxes, then transfer the money purchasing items around those prices.

This is also the method they use when giving money to players who RMT.

Idea: Tackle down this activity by copying the items, placement and ammount of items on the shop.

We can no longer see other players names on the market, so by doing this we get to screw both the bots and the players who RMT disturbing their flow of meseta.

elaborate what you mean by copying - from what it reads now it's creating an artificial supply of items

@HarmlessSyan said in How to take down RMT and goldsellers:

elaborate what you mean by copying

I think he means simply putting up the same item for the same amount so that they accidentally buy from the wrong person.

Might be wrong, but no matter how I interpret it, no iteration of it sounds workable.

I’d hate to see a hoard of ppl accidentally getting banned cuz they found out wat the bots was buying. XD

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Worked twice so far.

If a lot of people begins doing this, we will destroy the bots market network by making it unreliable.

Alright, as long it is actual players putting up the items themselves and not ghost items - it is fine with me.

Though there is a possibility that yourself will be marked down as performing RMT transactions.

That’s the worry. But if the bots are been disrupted it’s pretty funny. XD

"If a lot of people begins doing this", you mean only people who pay real money to open shop to do this. And again F2P get no benefit from this, only premium users get benefits.

@SnoWhite said in How to take down RMT and goldsellers:

"If a lot of people begins doing this", you mean only people who pay real money to open shop to do this. And again F2P get no benefit from this, only premium users get benefits.

Benefits?

This isn't about benefit, it's about sending a message, it's about doing what SEGA did not.

just give F2P access to shop like pso2 did, then market will inflate to make these redbox runs useless. giving everyone equal access to shop.