Why farm Gigantix again?

I'm a bit behind the ball on this. What's the biggest draw to farming them?

Get a fixa 5 and roll on dosh cash cash money cash

And what is that in English?

Also no cash to be made as a F2P.

Gigas II affixes are the main reason to be farming them. Strega is enticing too if you do not have access to a Cattleya weapon. The units are whatever.

Just the capsules, really.

To become more hax than we already are.

There 0 reason to do it really. You will have the top of the top weapons. Why you need it? To kill UQ or giga in 1 min faster? In games like ff14 or wow the longer you do a boss the more hard it get and some times there a set time before the boss aoe rape all. In ngs there 0 reasons.

@samsaralotus said in Why farm Gigantix again?:

There 0 reason to do it really. You will have the top of the top weapons. Why you need it? To kill UQ or giga in 1 min faster? In games like ff14 or wow the longer you do a boss the more hard it get and some times there a set time before the boss aoe rape all. In ngs there 0 reasons.

Here we go ........I knew it! Couldn’t wait to talk about FF14. Right there people, take a look! The hold reason he/she is down talking this game. All his crew came to play PSo2 NGS and that just ruin his/her world. They enjoying this game sooo much they may never come back!

FF14 Fanboy right here!

@RainGnyu it's an example of I game I did play so I know what I even say. There and in most mmo there a good reason to have the top weapon. What's is here? To say I got it?ok. As for ff14 fan boy , the list of problems ff14 have is to big fore to list here.the community in ff14 is absolute shit as well. I stoped playing it for a reason. I do not talk ngs down just answered the question here. Is there a reason?no, but here what you get from it. Or is there a reason I do not know and you like the Goos stalker you are want to tell me.

Giga affixes are the primary reason. Unlike veterans, they have a 100% drop rate on at least one giga stat I capsule. At least, I haven't had a time where it didnt drop at least one giga capsule. If you did have premium and didn't need them, its at least extra money on the market.

Weapons are OK but I dont see them as a major replacement to the current stuff. They at least offer different multi-weapon choices.

The universal benefit for everyone would be the Gigas augments. Those and dread keeper augments are considered BiS right now (at least that are not super grindy to get.) Situationally wise if you went the 4* route of armor that gave you PP the Armor these guys drop IIRC give you more pp. So if you want even more pp to mess around with their armor is worth going for.

And the final reason is for weapons. I say this because not every weapon is available in the strega series (or the other new series we've not seen drop yet.) off the top of my head TMG's, rifles, knuckles, and twin daggers are not available. You really wouldn't want to stay with the rod strega considering how squishy force is naturally. Forsis is considered BiS for them at the time. However you might want to grab a Strega rod anyway because in a vast majority of cases Gigantix will one shot you. So you're getting more damage essentially for free there. And if you're not a rod user others who know of this might be willing to buy it off of you from the personal shops.