I bought prints and I got nothing as an object

I bought scaths with star cems for a total of at least 650 gems and I did not get anything ask for redress plus compensation

you probably are new in the gacha stuff, the probability of getting what you want is always low so never expect to get what you want also you not gonna get anything back because you bought the currency and you got exactly that

@Jamesmor I know but I didn't have anything as an object

Not 100% sure what you mean.

So... you bought gems and did the SG scratch and I'm assuming its the new NGS one - after the scratch it will show you the list of items you received twice. First one was the confirmation of all the items you got, second one is asking if you want to use the items (all items from the NGS SG items are consumable tickets) and if you select use all available item it will use all items that you do not already have and account bound. The duplicated items that you have already account bound will be sent to either your inventory or storage.

@Herrcher9502 said in I bought prints and I got nothing as an object:

@Jamesmor I know but I didn't have anything as an object

You will see them when you go through the salon. The items from scratches are mostly cosmetics and they are bound to a char or account if 2 of the same items are used. They won't take any space of your inventory nor in your storage. Except for outfits and weapon camos. These are the only ones that will take up space in your inventory and storage.