Hey Whales, I have a question

@K-UwU did read what you posted. Yes weeklies and other forms of task rewards do inject massive amount of meseta into the system, much like when ARKS mission was introduced in EP6 on the JP server - it being so easy to do clearly had effect on the economy. And this was per character so people that bought 20 characters earned alot more than freemium players. Before that it was just running the weekly time attack client orders (TACOs) which also gave over 1 million meseta for completing them all. Again, having multiple accounts is NOT against the ToS and people that can run multiple clients at the same time would bring alts with them as they do it on every single of their characters. Only real way to solve the problem is to remove all the easy money making mechanisms in the game but I can't imagine the free players would be fine with that.

There's very few ways you can prevent players having multiple accounts especially on a free game, even in subscription games - people are willing to pay multiple subs for multiple accounts.

I don't think this game is attractive to whales. I buy scratch up to 45 if I like the bonus (the case of the last 2) and by selling the leftovers I obtained about 7 million, with that you easily buy gear or materials to have bp 1446+ (33% extra specific damage, which is the gear that I have and calculated a cost of 3 million, even if I did not buy it, because otherwise I had no things to play for). there is no pvp to scrub your credit card like bdo. here a link of a guy that explains what a whale is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EcLbewUexg

@K-UwU said in Hey Whales, I have a question:

I believe that the problem is the possibility of error-free transfer of money or items from one account to another. By completely removing this feature, it will solve the problem of multi-accounts and at the same time make RMT meaningless.

Be careful what you ask for. You are asking to stop transfer of money or items from one account to another, i.e. absolutely no exchanges of money nor item between any player.

You are asking for the removal of Personal Shops.

Which means you are asking for the removal of the entire in-game economy. Everyone will have to farm everything themselves, from weapons, units, to augment capsules. Cosmetics will have to be obtained only through paying real cash and drawing from the scratch campaigns.

Yes that will solve not only RMT, but also inflation, and it will kill off the game faster than what you're fearing now.

Oof, didn't see that post as it was posted while I was typing my post.

Yea... removing the economy to solve economic problems. While people do sell in game items like weapons, capsules - the main money making items for PSO2 are the cosmetics. Removing the economy where items and meseta can't transfer between players - the whales no longer have a place to dump their unwanted scratch items for good value and free players can no longer obtain cosmetic without having to spend money. Basically a screw all approach.

@kztm lol. see? no, that's not what I'm asking for. We can keep a personal shop and remove a money transfer, and I named one of the ways to do this in mentioned topic. But you don't read it, or you just don't care. The 'discussion' for you is just blah-blah-blah ....

@K-UwU personal shop is how people transfer money, not quite sure where you getting to.

EDIT: what other way is there to transfer meseta between players.

omg.. no, I refuse to participate in this. That's it, we closed the topic. I will not explain this to everyone in detail. If you think that this is impossible. And if you don't want to bother analyzing what has already been written, then I also don't intend to repeat myself. Sorry

-presents an issue-

-gets upset when people don't understand-

-refuses to explain the problem/proposed solution-

-down talks people and decides to leave-

ggs m8.

@Knight-Raime I agree, it looks funny and unnecessarily dramatic ^_^

@Knight-Raime said in Hey Whales, I have a question:

-presents an issue-

-gets upset when people don't understand-

-refuses to explain the problem/proposed solution-

-down talks people and decides to leave-

ggs m8.

Don't feed the troll.

@K-UwU said in Hey Whales, I have a question:

@kztm lol. see? no, that's not what I'm asking for. We can keep a personal shop and remove a money transfer, and I mentioned one of the ways to do this in that topic. But you don't read it, or you just don't care. The 'discussion' for you is just blah-blah-blah ....

Here's your own words:

@K-UwU said:

I believe that the problem is the possibility of error-free transfer of money or items from one account to another. By completely removing this feature, it will solve the problem of multi-accounts and at the same time make RMT meaningless.

You are saying here, to completely remove the possibility of error-free transfer of money or items from one account to another.

Personal Shops is transferring items from the seller to the buyer, while also transferring money from the buyer to the seller. If you don't realize that this is "error-free transfer of money or items from one account to another", then you need to get some rest, then come back and read your own comments again with a clear head.

@kztm Actually when it comes to NGS, the error in is is the 10% fee for doing that transfer. But im sure those that partake in accept the error.

Ah, I wouldn't call that an error. I was thinking error meant risk or something like that. Using "tax-free" transfer would have been clearer.

Okay. after all, I don't want to end it like this. Like an a**hole. ) Therefore. Here is the method I was talking about.

@K-UwU said in Multi account red box hunters are destroying the market:

Also. Since we're talking about it. In my opinion, there is one measure to stop this from working. We will have to sacrifice the free market.

• Make all prices fixed, this will not allow them to use the numbers in the prices to identify their accounts.

• Remove the ability to view recently posted products.

• Always shuffle the result with each new search request.

With this measures the life of RMT sellers and buyers will become very complicated. Of course, there should be a strictly thought-out economy, which sega will have to take care of and which will take a lot of time to polish..

Yes, it's far from perfect, but it achieves both goals. A working personal shop, and this makes it very difficult to transfer money between accounts. Still possible, but extremely difficult. Also, I admit that I not only overestimated other people, but also overestimated myself. I am not ready for such discussions. If you find any shortcomings in this method, or if someone has ideas on how to improve this method, or even you have ideas about better methods, please continue. But, seriously. I don't want to be a part of this anymore. At least not right now. So don't ping me, don't ask me. Thanks for understanding.

Having more than one account is against sega's terms of service.... don't they ban accounts for that?