How to turn a +30 weapon into a camo?

I remember reading somewhere that +30 weapons can be turned into weapon camos. I have the weapon at +30..now unsure how to change it to camo @_@

You need a Weapon Transmutation Pass which you can buy from the SG Shop; it technically doesn't turn it into a camo, but rather it changes the model of one weapon into another. Also, both weapons need to be at +35, not +30.

ahh thanks!

@AndrlCh said in How to turn a +30 weapon into a camo?:

You need a Weapon Transmutation Pass which you can buy from the SG Shop; it technically doesn't turn it into a camo, but rather it changes the model of one weapon into another. Also, both weapons need to be at +35, not +30.

I know this is an old thread, but is there any way to use the skin of a weapon that caps at +30 on a weapon that caps at +35?

@Ichitoryu No, they both must be at +35. You would need to raise the grind cap of the +30 weapon.

@AndrlCh Thanks... that will not be fun. Any other/better/easier way to do that, since we have so many cool skins capped at 30? The only way seems to be by using an item from one of the swap vendors but he wants near 1500 class ex-cubes for that... a feat which could take prob months if not years, unless I am missing something.

@AndrlCh Aigh, found you in another thread and using the same weapon type works 🙂 Thank you. This will do it.