We need Cast camos. Then them into boats, trucks, cars etc.

I’ve seen some pretty amazing creation from people. Some people don’t have days and hours to spend in the salon molding their cast into a shape. So why not some camos for this? I think that would be sick.

Transformers cross over event? Bumblebee camo? Yes please.

How about something less over the top insted of even more of the same? Maybe i could even use actual CAST parts on a CAST character then.

No, I had enough of meme Cast parts. Casts are supposed to be ex-humanoids yet all we get are machine resembling parts. I want to see more stuff like Vogulus or Ronia or Magnaregia or just anything that doesn't make the Cast a massive bulk of junk or a stick figure.

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in We need Cast camos. Then them into boats, trucks, cars etc.:

No, I had enough of meme Cast parts. Casts are supposed to be ex-humanoids yet all we get are machine resembling parts. I want to see more stuff like Vogulus or Ronia or Magnaregia or just anything that doesn't make the Cast a massive bulk of junk or a stick figure.

How about we let people design the characters they want with what’s available in game, not what you personally like or dislike.

Regarding OPs post, getting camos for such things would be hard, for starters getting licences for stuff like transformers would need to be organised.

They are usually made from a lot of seperate parts and accessories has well, from a wide range of scratches, it would be unlikely that sega would want to sell something that does something similar has a single item, when they can sell a whole bunch of items instead.

Some people post what they use to make their chars with pictures of the sliders etc, so if you find one you like that has the sliders for it, you can use that to quickly make a cast of your liking.