Arena Boosters

Still no arena boosters? 😞

Looking for the same thing, can we add arena booster or have a different way to change revolsio potential please. It's sad this is blocking existing content...

Bumping this up. This is still an issue. Please help

This really needs to get fixed. I was stoked about getting the talis, Card Revolsio. I got it to + 10 but can’t upgrade it do to the fact the arena boosters are not available till they update the game with pvp and the arena mode. I’d say that’s a major over sight to have weapons that are unable to booster past a certain point in the game yet no way to boost them. Highly disappointed.

So OK, we will geht the pvp arena next Episode, in august! Hold your weapon, then you can use the arena boost we will get frrm the arena.

@mickschen said in Arena Boosters:

So OK, we will geht the pvp arena next Episode, in august! Hold your weapon, then you can use the arena boost we will get frrm the arena.

Hopefully I'll be able to get enough arena points from losing reliably enough to upgrade my revolsio:

alt text

I'm not good at PvP.

I was lucky that the Revolsio that I had at max level had 2 potentials to choose from and only one of them could be used with Arena Boosters.

I have not yet leveled other revolsios. Did the revolsio wall only for the techter to get the last skill points with him πŸ˜›

I was lucky that the Revolsio that I had at max level had 2 potentials to choose from and only one of them could be used with Arena Boosters.

I have not yet leveled other revolsios. Did the revolsio wall only for the techter to get the last skill points with him πŸ˜›

Oh, the revolsio rod has another potential, which is a flat +7% Damage increase to charged techs. But the Delicate Undertaking has a max damage increase of +16% depending on how much damage you do. (Regardless of charged or not.) It's actually a triple effect potential that also lowers incoming damage and PP consumption on top of that.

i leveld the wand, not the rod πŸ˜› my max level rod is a psycho wand πŸ˜›

i leveld the wand, not the rod πŸ˜›

And I'm a force, I can't use those πŸ˜›

use psycho wand πŸ™‚ Thats my sepcial wand for force class πŸ™‚

@Reilet said in Arena Boosters:

The Rev line is actually still stronger with its JA potential, of course

Not true. They are significantly weaker. Every single weapon in the unique weapon badge shop has a better and higher damage % potential. Even then, only some of the revolucio weapons (like literally 4 weapon types) with their arena potential will be slightly better than the UWB weapons.

So they have a superior upgrade curve I guess? because their starting damage is something like 50 less damage and inferior augments.