Arena Boosters

Why in THE HELL would you put in weapons that require Arena Boosters into the game, but include NO WAY to get arena boosters?!

Hello @LockeKosta . This may be a bug. Can you tell me what weapon this is and/or provide a screenshot? Alternatively I may move this to the bug report section. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger Both of the strongest weapon series in the game right now - the 13 star Reviloso and Aura weapons lines - have potential trees that require the need for Arena Boosters. Meaning you can't enhance either weapon if you want to use those potentials - which are the better ones to go with on both weapons.

@LockeKosta Those potentials seem nice, but the weapons are weaker than the unique weapons badge weapons stat wise when fully grinded.

@DKGJustus The potentials make up for that and then some in a major way. They're better by a mile.

@GM-Deynger I'm willing to entertain that the bug might be the Weaponoid Boosters in the unique badges shop because those aren't currently useable in the game. Maybe they were supposed to be Arena Boosters.

@LockeKosta Weaponoid boosters are used. Some weapons that offer a choice of two different potentials require them. When I get home i'll see if I can remember which weapons I used them on, I used them recently. Pretty sure if was my Shooting Drive launcher.

@DKGJustus said in Arena Boosters:

@LockeKosta Weaponoid boosters are used. Some weapons that offer a choice of two different potentials require them. When I get home i'll see if I can remember which weapons I used them on, I used them recently. Pretty sure if was my Shooting Drive launcher.

Ah, okay. I honestly didn't look into the Weaponoid Boosters myself, was taking a team member at their word. Even still, the arena boosters should've been put in one of those shops if the weapons were going to be put into the game, especially if they were going to be the current equivalent of end game.

But yeah, the weapons in the unique badge shop are really meant to be more cosmetic than actual high-end weapons and are outclassed by a lot of other 13 stars, including the other two 13 star lines that are in the game if you get their proper potentials. The Rev line is actually still stronger with its JA potential, of course this is prefaced on people playing their classes right and not just button mashing. The unique badge weapons are from the phone app we're not getting. Which does kinda beg the question that if you could go through the trouble of making sure they get into the game, then you should've also been able to just put arena boosters in the exchange shops too for the time being or just let the ES weapons be the only 13 star weapons available.

It really sucks to get a better weapon drop that would essentially be BiS and not be able to use it, knowing that the same time the boosters are finally in the game there will likely be better weapons implemented at the same time as well.

Right. I'm passing this along and will make sure it gets investigated. @LockeKosta Can you tell me the names of the two weapons?

@GM-Deynger These weapons. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/advance-quest-revolucio-weapon-guide/

Oh dang I didn't know super hard AQ's drop rarity 13 wepaons/units. I gotta start doing them lol.

@GamerKillance said in Arena Boosters:

@GM-Deynger These weapons. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/advance-quest-revolucio-weapon-guide/

Oh dang I didn't know super hard AQ's drop rarity 13 wepaons/units. I gotta start doing them lol.

Most of the time you need Risk +10 at least to get them.