Xbox serial x/s need a graphic upgrade

![alt text](![image url](E3vSMtyXEAAP2eJ.jpg image url))

Looks great! ❤

Because it is a console game poorly ported to PC. Settings and missing options for keybinds etc. are the living proof. So I don't expect anything less from consoles

@Yui2387 said in Xbox:

Because it is a console game poorly ported to PC. Settings and missing options for keybinds etc. are the living proof. So I don't expect anything less from consoles

PSO2 and NGS are deigned for pc first and then ported to everything else afterwards. PSO2 was on the pc only for a year or two before going to other platforms, and NGS all the betas we had for it were done on the pc.

Waiting for series S/X optimizations, really could improve the already gorgeous landscapes. ❤

Im on xbox serial x the graphics its ok but it do needs some optimization on the new console. The clouds the fog and draw distance are bad its so bad i can draw thing on the cloud with my character and when im in a 32 man area i only see 8

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Xbox serial x/s need a graphic upgrade:

@Yui2387 said in Xbox:

PSO2 and NGS are deigned for pc first and then ported to everything else afterwards. PSO2 was on the pc only for a year or two before going to other platforms, and NGS all the betas we had for it were done on the pc.

This makes the state of the pc version even more sad. It literally plays like a bad console port. All the sign are there: bad customization, options, forced vsync, weird mouse interpolation (maybe because tied to fps?), even the netcode is something I would have expected from a ps2 era game. Edit: I forgot the terrible UI that also perfectly fits consoles

@Yui2387 In regards to the PlayStation 2-era game comment, I recall that Phantasy Star Online 2 was built largely by what was used in Phantasy Star Universe (PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, and Windows) and Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity (PlayStation Portable). As Phantasy Star Online 2 was a Windows game and a PlayStation Vita game, I really feel that you can see how much of the older games still are held in place and by the later years (Episode 5) you can really see where Sega tried very hard to steer the game away from what it used to be. It seems like we're still at a "in-between" place considering how many holdovers from Phantasy Star Online 2 are still present in New Genesis.

Yeah that's correct. PSU's combat system for one thing was carried over and they improved upon it.

Fun Fact - Just attack(doesn't exist in PSO2 it seems) and just defense(now known as parry/countering) didn't start with the game. It was patched in PSU a little before or after AOTI, I can't remember which.

@Yui2387 wrong its a pc port

@Yui2387 what you experiencing is nothing do with if this a console port the game is just not fully optimize i had the some problem when they port pc base pso2 in NA for xbox

My Series S looks much better than that. Have you properly adjusted your graphics?

Have you tried setting resolution to graphics over performance and have it on TAA? I did that and everything looks much better. FPS is at 30, but that's far from a deal breaker for me.

@Zeke my settings at max with ffa if you at central city looking out you see

@Yui2387 said in Xbox serial x/s need a graphic upgrade:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Xbox serial x/s need a graphic upgrade:

@Yui2387 said in Xbox:

This makes the state of the pc version even more sad. It literally plays like a bad console port. All the sign are there: bad customization, options, forced vsync, weird mouse interpolation (maybe because tied to fps?), even the netcode is something I would have expected from a ps2 era game. Edit: I forgot the terrible UI that also perfectly fits consoles

The pc version is fine though...?