"We are sure these items will be of great value" Xbox Game Pass Rewards

And yet it is missing the 30 day premium the first pack had, the most valuable thing there is. Why are you guys punishing us because YOU messed up? And both you and Xbox were pointing the fingers at each other, and we have to deal with the consequences.

Give us the 30 day sub. Fix this pack. This is legit not even close to being a worthy compensation. EX Cubes? Storage expansion? Really?

Agreed leave the 30 day pass

If they put back the premium pass, they would remove the Mission Pass Gold Ticket and the Personal Quarters Use (30 Days). As those are included with Premium.

@coldreactive incorrect. The previous rewards pack had both a mission pass and a premium sub.

It had both. They need to give is both.

i would like it too but i am sure they have their reasons still. it sucks tho

reason is the people who decided to exploit the last one, may they enjoy their bans accordingly

Yeah, the options to fix the exploit were to either remove the scratch tickets, or remove the premium. The scratch tickets were a higher dollar value than the premium was, and they instead gave you everything premium gave except the shop (and drink) access. In terms of possible solutions it was kind of the best one possible.

@coldreactive said in "We are sure these items will be of great value" Xbox Game Pass Rewards:

If they put back the premium pass, they would remove the Mission Pass Gold Ticket and the Personal Quarters Use (30 Days). As those are included with Premium.

They should give people who were eligible for the first month of gamepass both rewards. I subbed to gamepass for what they promised, and then they changed the terms and certainly aren't refunding my gamepass.

@Nuebot said in "We are sure these items will be of great value" Xbox Game Pass Rewards:

@coldreactive said in "We are sure these items will be of great value" Xbox Game Pass Rewards:

They should give people who were eligible for the first month of gamepass both rewards. I subbed to gamepass for what they promised, and then they changed the terms and certainly aren't refunding my gamepass.

Those who claimed it last time but didn't get the rewards are supposed to be getting their rewards, though, if they haven't already.

@Ragnawind said in "We are sure these items will be of great value" Xbox Game Pass Rewards:

@Nuebot said in "We are sure these items will be of great value" Xbox Game Pass Rewards:

Those who claimed it last time but didn't get the rewards are supposed to be getting their rewards, though, if they haven't already.

They said the rewards would be up after maint but mine sure aren't. New or old. Did I waste an entire gamepass subscription? Who knows - not me, because they haven't actually said anything to clarify what's going on for people in my situation. It sure isn't happening again though.

@Nuebot one user said the phone app worked for them whereas the Xbox app did not.