Any information on the level 64 Gigantic! Can it be dispatched?

Sense it is on the field why haven’t we tried taken it down? Is their a guild out there trying to test out ways to damage it?

Is this the reason for the new Geant units?

B0815706-E2CE-4DA5-9EAD-B39BC662D7BA.jpeg

Halpha lake seems to be an unfinished area that they decided to still release anyway. You’re not going to do damage to that Gigantix until after the volcano releases in about 3 years, so it’s best to just ignore it for the time being.

CAF50303-0000-4FB4-906D-C1F79280D7E7.jpeg

Just avoid the lake during storms, other wise use it for resupplying your healing/revive items, good screenshots, or top off your cocoons and red crates.

There has to be something to it,,,,,,I will try myself.

You can't even hurt the passive birds in that region since they are level 60 and currently the player level cap is 20.

OFC it cant be dispatched until they up the level cap to 60.

Can confirm that there is really no point in attempting to kill. Hunters and Fighters solo are taking 12-7 minutes to clear the level 24 ones you can actually do damage to. The whole controversy of level 20s yelling at non level 20s right now is because the mobs are level gated. We are stuck doing 1-2 damage to it until we are at least level 60.

Additionally, the 3x laser Daityls fire out hit for 800+ a piece, the first one comes out with a very short tell. Lol About the only useful thing you could get out of it is dodge practice and even that is better against a mob that's not going to one shot you. Lol

It is death.

Make sure you record it and let us know how it went.

I don't think it's possible right now. With a Gigantix's forced despawn timer and the game reducing your damage to nothing if you attack anything that's too high level, there's no way you'll have the DPS to kill this thing before it despawns.

The only way you'd have a shot to kill this thing is if it doesn't have that level dependent damage reduction.

Then if it doesn't have enough DEF to reduce your damage to nothing again, then you might have an actual shot to kill it.

Even assuming it's possible for you to achieve high enough damage numbers to kill this thing before it despawns, you'll have to do it without getting hit a single time because this thing will surely OHKO you.

It's a lot of IFs, but go give it a shot if you want. Do come back and let us know how you did though. I am wondering if Sega has the ability to turn of that level based damage restriction for specific mobs.

Why did Sega choose to add a boss that's level 64 when game restrictions arbitrarily block us from ever being able to kill it? I don't know.

The entire zone of Halpha Lake is an anomaly. At launch the zone had nothing in it. No monsters. No gathering nodes. Nothing. This boss at least fits the zone, in the sense that it's another anomaly.

@FoolsArcana said in Any information on the level 64 Gigantic! Can it be dispatched?:

Can confirm that there is really no point in attempting to kill. Hunters and Fighters solo are taking 12-7 minutes to clear the level 24 ones you can actually do damage to. The whole controversy of level 20s yelling at non level 20s right now is because the mobs are level gated. We are stuck doing 1-2 damage to it until we are at least level 60.

Additionally, the 3x laser Daityls fire out hit for 800+ a piece, the first one comes out with a very short tell. Lol About the only useful thing you could get out of it is dodge practice and even that is better against a mob that's not going to one shot you. Lol

Maybe it is damage accumulation.......what mean is that if keep chipping away at its life when it respawns it well been taken down when we reach the threshold.

Just an idea.......you never really know Sega is thinking. Because it doesn’t make any sense to have this boss in the world at all. Sega is not saying it a bug or known issue, so what the real purpose.

So I am going to start runs based on this concept until I hear Sega say otherwise. Who will join me.......it’s not like we can’t revive.

Let’s test !

@Xaelon I have made an attempt to fight it already and confirmed that you are level gated against it. It's the same attempt I found out that it's eye lasers hit me for something like 840 damage. Lol

Admittedly, its a little disappointing that the damage was so low in comparison to the level 24 Gigantix mobs. Considering the level 24 Daityl Sword hits for 200 with an eye laser and the level 64 Daityl was only 840 or so.

@FoolsArcana 840 damage with the weak attack?! lol ouch

If it didn't have that level based damage res maybe Sega could have made it a once daily ship wide boss. It would have a combined HP pool shared across all blocks. If a ship manages to down the boss before daily reset everyone on that ship gets a reward of some kind. The despawn timer would have to go too of course.

Ok I just reached 1463.....hmmmm thinking now. I think I can reach 1470!

Still Not a glass canon build....

@RainGnyu It will still kill you with the breeze generated by walking :3