Friendly reminder to not support the upcoming scratch

The next scratch is "reviving" old pso2 base outfits, which should have been refreshed for free upon launch of NGS. They are literally selling the FREE BASE PSO2 OUTFITS as a scratch, and that in my opinion is incredibly low.

Yea, that is fair to say. Thousand Rim for example can be purchased at the vendor for a bit of meseta. It could have been something on the vendors rather than a paid item.

But, its likely that the real carrot on the stick be part of the scratch bonuses, something that will not have existed in PSO2. Theres also the finger based emotes.

@redBadger22 said in Friendly reminder to not support the upcoming scratch:

The next scratch is "reviving" old pso2 base outfits, which should have been refreshed for free upon launch of NGS. They are literally selling the FREE BASE PSO2 OUTFITS as a scratch, and that in my opinion is incredibly low.

Hmm. Seen this before. Want to say Blizzard or Bethesda has done something like this. Can't put my finger on it. Oh well.

Are the Outfits updated to the new graphics? Now when you say Free Base Outfits, we talking the Starter outfits right? The ones that can be bought for 500 in the shop area - those free base outfits?

Does this only include just the outfits, or are the cast parts included - cause if the Cast parts are included and given the updated graphics; (aka - mixing old parts with the new parts) will through caution to the wind to have more parts available to already a very limited option compared to the rest.

I know these seem like arbitrary questions/statements - many would support your idea if they had more information, especially cast only players. While the practice is a lowblow - many may just bite their lip and give in.

It’s the old outfits yes, but updated with a new model and textures.

@Viola-Lance said in Friendly reminder to not support the upcoming scratch:

@redBadger22 said in Friendly reminder to not support the upcoming scratch:

Hmm. Seen this before. Want to say Blizzard or Bethesda has done something like this. Can't put my finger on it. Oh well.

Are the Outfits updated to the new graphics? Now when you say Free Base Outfits, we talking the Starter outfits right? The ones that can be bought for 500 in the shop area - those free base outfits?

Does this only include just the outfits, or are the cast parts included - cause if the Cast parts are included and given the updated graphics; (aka - mixing old parts with the new parts) will through caution to the wind to have more parts available to already a very limited option compared to the rest.

I know these seem like arbitrary questions/statements - many would support your idea if they had more information, especially cast only players. While the practice is a lowblow - many may just bite their lip and give in.

It is NGS-ified base PSO2 outfits with finger poses and new body type.

Practically a new suit, but looks like an old one. XD

![0_1625021821234_100B2868-0CBD-4FC4-904B-A916A67FC72B.jpeg](Uploading 100%)

this one is pretty much scratch if you want emotes

Hmm. Interesting... looked at them from the site's announcement page; https://ngs.pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/OracleRenewal

So, CAST players get the short end again - was kinda hoping they get at least a nibble. Oh well. Might buy Thousand Rim if it is cheap in the player shop. Just to see if the skirt / hip flaps and boob window plate are considered toggle "accessories."

@Viola-Lance said in Friendly reminder to not support the upcoming scratch:

Hmm. Interesting... looked at them from the site's announcement page; https://ngs.pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/OracleRenewal

So, CAST players get the short end again - was kinda hoping they get at least a nibble. Oh well. Might buy Thousand Rim if it is cheap in the player shop. Just to see if the skirt / hip flaps and boob window plate are considered toggle "accessories."

i dont suspect these outfits will run for too much. i think for old body they are 5000 meseta from a vendor xD. Given that too many arent interested in moving to new body they will probably be around 10k meseta pretty fast. the real meat are the emotes, and provably the hair, that we have no choice bur to sell for at least 500k anyway

Personally I'm looking forward to getting the remade female outfits. Even more so with base outfits still being bugged. Also they are my two favorite starter outfits.

You mean this? https://ngs.pso2.com/catalog/ac-scratch-tickets/OracleRenewalCollection

From what I can see, there are no emotes or motions tied to the scratch count bonus, which is honestly a relief.

Personally I never liked the base PSO2 outfits, so there isn't even the element of nostalgia for me. But I do see a couple items I want, like the emotes and wings, as well as some body paints. I believe most people are going to want the emotes, too, so I'm expecting prices of those emotes start at 1 million each at the very minimum. But still, I think the Wedding Celebration is still better if one is looking to convert dollars into N-MST.

Just you asking me not to incredibly urges me to do so. But also they're completely overhauled outfits. They're not copy/pasted from base. So even though visually they look similar they were still made from the ground up. That constitutes worth real money to me.

@kztm Thats a first. Reduces the amount of shaft given to their JP base for already having had this scratch a few months ago, I suppose :3

I’m honestly shocked this is the first boycott I’ve seen on the forums so far. XD

@Pariah-Chan I have come close to boycotting the game entirely a few times. I am hanging on by a thread at this point. The game has already become a chore. It's just the same repetitive tasks every day. It's not fun, especially material gathering. How can any developer in 2021 think that going to same spots everyday to collect materials would be an enjoyable experience?

Sega is lucky this is a niche series in the west, because if this was an EA, Activision, Bethesda or Ubisoft game, they would be getting bombarded with complaints and every gaming news site would be reporting on it.