[NGS] Alliance Last login system is needed, how are we suppose to know who to kick?! this is ridiculous....

Alliance Last login system is needed, how are we suppose to know who to kick?! this is ridiculous.... , when was the last time you had to kick random ppl form your alliance because you can't know whos not playing anymore? too many times right? well i might have the prefect (easy) fix for this to make it more easy on us, how about making a ''last login system'' in the game, so we could see whos been playing the game and whos not playing anymore.. it would appear next to our Player ID and character name in the alliance member list, it would appear as such (Player ID/character Name: last login (xxx days ago) this is such a simple fix, SEGA pls this is a much needed upgrade since Pso2, we need this in Pso2/NGS, it would help keep the game alive and fresh....bolded text

This is something I and many others have been requesting for quite some time, I imagine these features are in fact coming with an Alliance functionality update to NGS itself, but as it stands the current system only lists players as inactive after 90 days, which is obviously not good enough.

Why it was set to 90 days originally is anyone's guess, but it's made management very difficult for plenty of Alliances and should be lowered to 14 or 28 days as these are more reasonable.

Alternatively upping the limit of players in an Alliance would help as well.

There are numerous posts on the forum requesting this very feature, but whether or not it will in fact be implemented is anyone's guess regrettably.