[NGS] Rank 2 Exploration Sectors

Rank 2 Combat Sectors exist so may I ask why Rank 2 Exploration Sectors doesn't?

I may not understand anything about game development and the coding process, but I would like to believe if the code/feature was written in for combat sectors, then supposedly it could be applied to exploration sectors as well.

Some requirement suggestions for Rank 2 Exploration Sectors

1. Level 20 and above
  2. Battle Power (BP) of 1300 and above
  3. Completed the latest Story Mission

Pros:

1. TLDR: Basically addresses all the toxicity/negativity that Giga has bought
  2. Lower level players will have more incentive to get to level 20.
  3. Lower level players will no longer have access to content that wasn't design for their respective levels.
  4. Lower level players will no longer have access to items that normally shouldn't be accessible at their level aside from purchasing from player store if they truly wanted it.
  5. It will be more align with Sega/Dev's decision to apply the BP concept

@Kami-Sama said in [NGS] Rank 2 Exploration Sectors:

Rank 2 Exploration Sectors

Since the areas were designed to be explored, the Giga should be moved to some other place instead, like an instance or one of the combat zones. Emphasis on COMBAT ZONE. The solution is so painfully obvious there's no logical reason why it was made like this.

@Yggranya said in [NGS] Rank 2 Exploration Sectors:

Since the areas were designed to be explored, the Giga should be moved to some other place instead, like an instance or one of the combat zones. Emphasis on COMBAT ZONE. The solution is so painfully obvious there's no logical reason why it was made like this.

Dunno, I didn't major/minor in game design or game development nor understand their thought process behind their decisions, but these are all just possible solutions to address some issues atm.

Would be nice to have the ability to be able to explore the exploration sectors without having Gigantix spawns like before they were released. Even more so when they finally add a new region.

Getting suddenly invaded by some enemy designed for max level characters would suck regardless of where you are, so i suppose that new level 20 only requirement would be a requirement regardless. Still seems like a huge waste since their only purpose is to get killed in a tight time limit, and i highly doubt they have a bigger aggro range to give some purpose to that "open world" (do they even have new attacks?). We can only wonder why they were made like this since fun had no part in the design process.

Rank 2 exploration zones would be a good way to have harder dread enemy fights (level 20), possibly with more spawn locations.

Edit: Room transfer would also be easier for people looking to hunt gigantix with a rank 2 zone.