Making AC/SG Scratches More Appealing

How about adding guaranteed FEATURED items to "Play 12 Times" depending on the scratch count bonus?

For example, for AC Scratches:

• Less than 15 scratch count: guarantee 1 featured item when using "Play 12 Times".
  • Between 16 and 30 count: guarantee 2 featured items when using "Play 12 Times".
  • Between 31 and 46 count: guarantee 3 featured items.
  • Between 47 and 60 count: guarantee 4 featured items.

I'm only posting this because a friend got zero featured items from 48 plays. It's not me. I said it's not me. Just a friend I know.

Iā€™d like to see an easier way to get the featured items as well. Having to pull 50 times is not ideal for a guaranteed items... šŸ˜ž

I think they should remove the featured item category or at least not lowering their chances - it's so obvious in the SG scratch.

EDIT: Oh, and that 500k minimum price needs to go too

I mean i'd rather they just remove the bonuses from pulls entirely and just have them all in the scratch itself. The only thing that is fair about getting something extra for spending more money is the pity mechanic by giving you your choice of the item you want if you couldn't get it.

I actually like how featured items have a 500k minimum price. I hope they adjust it according to inflation; or rather, I hope they control inflation properly this time.

I see it as a way to reward people who play AC Scratches. Old PSO2 is, whether one likes it or not, very much f2p-leaning, giving a lot of benefit to f2p, so much so, that Premium was deemed mostly useless.

Premium is deemed "not worth it" now, but not "useless". There is a distinct difference in there.

But there are rumors of the Personal Shop ticket making a return later on, so all this might just be me thinking too much into it, and maybe they really don't have any intentions like that when they put in the 500k minimum.

@kztm said in Making AC/SG Scratches More Appealing:

Premium is deemed "not worth it" now, but not "useless". There is a distinct difference in there.

Well, premium is practically the only way to sell on the player shop, and is the only way to do any trading in NGS. This and the other benefits to it make it worth it imo. I wouldn't hold my breath on Shop passes coming back until they make an official announcement of FUN or some F2P based deal coming to NGS.

I feel like Warframe spoiled me on their market. Everything was free to trade, and you could get premium currency from other players by trading valuable items. The premium currency once used on a MTX disappeared, causing the market staying healthy. ā¤

The Featured items of the new Oracle Renewal 1 Scratch dont require a minimum price of 500k. Can sell for 1000 if you so like.

Oracle Renewal?

I got only the Wedding Celebration Scratch.

@thenameless pso2_2021.06.30-03.59.png

Going to assume if you dont see this, its why I dont see any items on the markets yet xD

The items ARE on the market... buuuut directly searching by name for items from this specific scratch seems completely broken right now.

@Kos Hrm, i see. Gotta use the advanced search. First Advanced search aint workin, now normal search aint workin and advanced is xD

Wouldnt be surprised if it has anything to do with removing the featured item minimum price.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Making AC/SG Scratches More Appealing:

@thenameless pso2_2021.06.30-03.59.png

Going to assume if you dont see this, its why I dont see any items on the markets yet xD

Hmm looks like the Standard Outfits i have from PSO2. Why should i scratch for it?

@thenameless Emotes, the hair is better, the ngs version of the outfits have more coloring options and ability to hide certain ornaments and look cleaner.

But they wont even be all that expensive or long so outside of emotes and getting some extra n-color change passes not much reason to scratch.