Rivelate Key and all other rare items?

Hi community,

So. Before NGS come to life I played PSO2 and I kinda quit because of boredom. I was away from the game for 3-6months, can't know for sure, and came back when new genesis got released. On my main account I have all my 4 characters full of gear, including the zig ones, but I decided to make a new account to play in a more populated server.

I decided to play, along with NGS, the old PSO2, but due to my time away from the game I have no idea how to get the rare items for zig weapons. Including rivelate key, founder's amphirite and I am not sure what I need for lightwave and other weapons. I know from my time playing, that Sega gave us rivelate items in events, armors and weapons and also gave rivelate key as reward in mission pass. But now there is no mission pass anymore, there are no such events for gears, how are we suppose to get these rare items for these specific weapons? Or they just decided to not support the old pso2 now that they released new genesis?

But if you guys tell me I can pretty much do any end game content with weapons from collection folders I am good with it though.

@BadJosy As far as I know, if you weren't there as it was releasing, you likely missed out, unless you luck into drops on urgent quests, and that's if the corresponding quest goes up. But I'm by far no expert on this.

You can get some from titles, check the list for the rewards. At least one Chronos Eternistone I know for sure, however it requires using one to create an Atlas EX for the first time.

Mind you I forgot the exact numbers but here's what I remember you can get guarantee.

-Chronos stone: 1x Grinding a Val weapon to +35 1xAccumulating a certain amount of titles. 1x Accumulating a certain amount of DIvide quest points total.

Amphirite stone: 1xKilling persona 50 times (Easy via trigs) 1xAccumulating a certain amount of DIvide quest points total.

Lib Key: 1x Accumulating a certain amount of titles 1x Accumulating a certain amount of DIvide quest points total.

Eyestone: 1xKill TPD 50 times (easy via trigs) 1xUltimate sodam stage 50 1xUltimate Sodam stage 100

More of all types of stone can be obtained from HTPD if it happens on the EQ schedule.

@Raydas said in Rivelate Key and all other rare items?:

Eyestone: 1xKill TPD 50 times (easy via trigs)

Actually what's our renewable source of Rising Weapons Badge 5 now? 🤔

More of all types of stone can be obtained from HTPD if it happens on the EQ schedule.

It does. Though you probably want a bit more than an Atlas EX weapon and the Phobos unit set given by a main mission for progressing Episode 5 story quests before winning that is remotely likely.

@BadJosy Personally, I'd use a +30 Croesus series weapon from the Collection Folder until I could get the Agile series weapon from Zig. The Agile series is very strong on its own, but will also be useful as a component for the Klauz series if you decide to go for the BiS.

I'd do some cheap affixing to my Croesus such as upslotting it to 5-slots and putting on an S1 - S3 aug + two cheap regular affixes. For the S-grade augs I'd go with either the Precision Will family if you can reach close to 100% crit rate, or some cheap Aggressive Will/Goliathslayer's Will augs if you don't have a crit build. For the regular augs I'd target cheap things like Astral Soul (Augment Factor on Ray/Union series) and Stat 6 (Augment Factor on Dim series and a couple of others).

In terms of what you need for the Zig weapons, I'm going to copy a response I wrote in a different thread.

Agile:

• Plamia x100 (or Plamdest/Plamgrino depending on the weapon type)
  • Emerard x50
  • Darkstone Deimos x20
  • EX-Cube x200
  • Luminfragment Emel x200
  • Ultimate Booster x30

Klauz:

• Darkweave Agile Edge+35 x1
  • Diard x50
  • Darkstone Deimos x150
  • Powerstone Graeae x1
  • Lumincrystal Grania x4
  • Class EX-Cube x300

Plamnia/Plamdest/Plamgrino, Emerard, and Diard can be bought on the Player Shops and can be earned directly by Dismantling 14 and 15 star weapons in your Personal Quarters. Plamnia comes from Melee weapons, Plamdest from Ranged weapons, and Plamgrino from Technique weapons. The visiphone also notes that you can get Diards directly from Divide Quests.

Darkstone Deimos will drop from the Primordial Darkness Urgent Quest (SH or higher) and you'll get 9 each time from an UH run if you get an S rank. You'll also get stones as Title Rewards depending on the numbers of times you've cleared the UQ.

• 1 clear = 10 stones
  • 20 clears = 20 stones
  • 30 clears = 30 stones
  • 40 clears = 40 stones
  • 50 clears = 1 Powerstone Graea

You'll also get 10 stones the first time you complete the 1v1 Primordial Darkness Ultimate Quest with one of the non-scion classes as your main class (i.e. can get 90 stones total). You'll also get stones when you clear a depth and the amount depends on what depth you clear:

• Depth 1 - 9 = 3 stones
  • Depth 10 - 40 = up to 6 stones
  • Depth 41 - 80 = up to 12 stones
  • Depth 81+ = up to 15 stones

Ultimate Boosters can be purchased from some of the NPC vendors (Photon Booster, Divide Medals, RWB5s). You can also get a bunch upon completion of the latest Extreme Quest (Risk Realm) as well as from certain UQs on UH difficulty (1 guaranteed per solo Profound Darkness clear, Mining Base Defense 5 drops more depending on your grade, a lot of the seasonal UQs have a chance to drop them, etc.). You'll also get 5 each week from earning a total of 250,000 Divide Points via Divide Quests.

Luminfragment Emels come from Divide Quests and in particular the reward boxes you can earn in the Covert Ops stages (the one where acid rain starts falling 3 minutes in). You'll get a box for each of the "virtual devices" you disable which are the golden totem-looking things that give you a slight buff in the mission when you interact with them. So if you want Emels it's worth sticking around for as long as you can survive on those stages, especially if you get the Life Points Disabled boost for that stage or have your Dark Blast available - the Elder form can heal even in the rain. You'll also get some Emels from the boxes after you clear all 5 stages in a Divide Quest and you'll receive 50 Emels each week when you earn a total of 350,000 points from Divide Quests. You can also get an additional 50 from a title the first time you earn 500,000 points in a week and can exchange 10 Divide Medals for 1 Emel through the NPC vendor on the 2nd floor of the Shopping Plaza.

Lumincrystal Grania are pretty rare drops from Divide Quest completions in my experience. However, you can exchange 200 Luminfragment Emels + 350 Divide Medals for 1 Grania in the Divide Medal exchange in the Shopping Plaza. But the easiest way to get your first Klauz weapon is through title rewards. In particular, you'll get 2 Granias the first time you earn 3 million total Divide Points in a given week. And you'll also earn 3 Granias the first time you clear floor 35 in a Divide Quest.

I know this was a lot of information, but you should be able to get an Agile weapon in a couple weeks of casual play. However, enhancing that weapon to +35 to make your Klauz will take longer as the usual method is to use Enhancement Cap +1 items which are pretty expensive on the Player Shops atm. You can get these caps as a rare drop from Tokyo Rainbow Keys or via some pretty expensive exchanges in the physical Swap Shop in the Shopping Plaza. I also believe you can get them from the Challenge Mode Shop since the release of CM3. Alternatively, you could raise the Enhancement Cap by 1 each time you infuse another copy of your Agile weapon into your original, but this will take a lot of resources to buy multiple copies from Zig.

And just to add to the answers already given:

• Chronos - earn a total of 600 titles; earn 5M total divide points
  • Amphitrite - 700 titles; 50M total divide points
  • Rivalate - 800 titles; 100M total divide points

@Miraglyth The only renewable source I know is the 25 RWB5s you can get each week from earning 750k total divide points.

@Rang-Dipkin To add in addition to what you mentioned, you can consider Fluxio weapons as well from Challenge Mission Quest 3. You get a Takt/Harmonizer for clearing a run but another weapon (up to five, if I recall) depending on the boss you face, one of which can only be fought solo. These weapons can be exchanged freely (outside of the Harmonizer/Takt) by Zieg so you can turn these weapons into the one you want when affixed/built up, will surpass an unaffixed Klauz weapon as the second-best weapon in the game.

@Miraglyth said in Rivelate Key and all other rare items?:

Doesn't UH Elder drop RWB5?

@Xaelon said in Rivelate Key and all other rare items?:

@Miraglyth said in Rivelate Key and all other rare items?:

Doesn't UH Elder drop RWB5?

All UH UQs drop RWB 5s. Easiest way to get started if you don’t have any badges is do your divide weeklies to get 25 or 50, convert to RWB 3s, which will get you 12 solo PD triggers, run on UH and you’ll get something like 8 to 12? RWB 5s each time, and walk away with somewhere between 90 to 130 badges

I kinda forgot to check if we have gotten it yet but there's suppose to be Rinzer series that you can get by trading rising badge 5 too.

It have the same stat and potential as Fluxio and both are second best weapon in the game.

@Melforne Are Rinser weapons available in Global now? They were previously available during the Phantasy Star Online Anniversary event but before New Genesis I do not recall if they were ever added to any exchange shop unlike the Japanese version.

@VanillaLucia Well, we could drop it from HTPD too so it does available though last time I checked we didn't have Rinzer trade yet...but they probably added it after we got NGS...right?

If they didn't then I guess they really don't give a f about base pso2 global player at all...🤦

Yeah Global never got the last addition to the Weapons Badge exchange, which means we're missing out on Rinser and a ton of awesome cosmetics (including several camos and emotes).

Mind you I forgot the exact numbers but here's what I remember you can get guarantee.

-Chronos stone: 1x Grinding a Val weapon to +35 1xAccumulating a certain amount of titles. 1x Accumulating a certain amount of DIvide quest points total.

Amphirite stone: 1xKilling persona 50 times (Easy via trigs) 1xAccumulating a certain amount of DIvide quest points total.

Lib Key: 1x Accumulating a certain amount of titles 1x Accumulating a certain amount of DIvide quest points total.

Eyestone: 1xKill TPD 50 times (easy via trigs) 1xUltimate sodam stage 50 1xUltimate Sodam stage 100

Thanks a lot. It was very helpful guide. I will keep that in mind and always come back to remember what I need to do to get them. Hopefully in ship 02 that is full of people I will still find other players who are doing these kind of events as well.

@Rang-Dipkin said in Rivelate Key and all other rare items?:

@BadJosy Personally, I'd use a +30 Croesus series weapon from the Collection Folder until I could get the Agile series weapon from Zig. The Agile series is very strong on its own, but will also be useful as a component for the Klauz series if you decide to go for the BiS.

I'd do some cheap affixing to my Croesus such as upslotting it to 5-slots and putting on an S1 - S3 aug + two cheap regular affixes. For the S-grade augs I'd go with either the Precision Will family if you can reach close to 100% crit rate, or some cheap Aggressive Will/Goliathslayer's Will augs if you don't have a crit build. For the regular augs I'd target cheap things like Astral Soul (Augment Factor on Ray/Union series) and Stat 6 (Augment Factor on Dim series and a couple of others).

In terms of what you need for the Zig weapons, I'm going to copy a response I wrote in a different thread.

Agile:

• Plamia x100 (or Plamdest/Plamgrino depending on the weapon type)
  • Emerard x50
  • Darkstone Deimos x20
  • EX-Cube x200
  • Luminfragment Emel x200
  • Ultimate Booster x30

Klauz:

• Darkweave Agile Edge+35 x1
  • Diard x50
  • Darkstone Deimos x150
  • Powerstone Graeae x1
  • Lumincrystal Grania x4
  • Class EX-Cube x300

Plamnia/Plamdest/Plamgrino, Emerard, and Diard can be bought on the Player Shops and can be earned directly by Dismantling 14 and 15 star weapons in your Personal Quarters. Plamnia comes from Melee weapons, Plamdest from Ranged weapons, and Plamgrino from Technique weapons. The visiphone also notes that you can get Diards directly from Divide Quests.

Darkstone Deimos will drop from the Primordial Darkness Urgent Quest (SH or higher) and you'll get 9 each time from an UH run if you get an S rank. You'll also get stones as Title Rewards depending on the numbers of times you've cleared the UQ.

• 1 clear = 10 stones
  • 20 clears = 20 stones
  • 30 clears = 30 stones
  • 40 clears = 40 stones
  • 50 clears = 1 Powerstone Graea

You'll also get 10 stones the first time you complete the 1v1 Primordial Darkness Ultimate Quest with one of the non-scion classes as your main class (i.e. can get 90 stones total). You'll also get stones when you clear a depth and the amount depends on what depth you clear:

• Depth 1 - 9 = 3 stones
  • Depth 10 - 40 = up to 6 stones
  • Depth 41 - 80 = up to 12 stones
  • Depth 81+ = up to 15 stones

Ultimate Boosters can be purchased from some of the NPC vendors (Photon Booster, Divide Medals, RWB5s). You can also get a bunch upon completion of the latest Extreme Quest (Risk Realm) as well as from certain UQs on UH difficulty (1 guaranteed per solo Profound Darkness clear, Mining Base Defense 5 drops more depending on your grade, a lot of the seasonal UQs have a chance to drop them, etc.). You'll also get 5 each week from earning a total of 250,000 Divide Points via Divide Quests.

Luminfragment Emels come from Divide Quests and in particular the reward boxes you can earn in the Covert Ops stages (the one where acid rain starts falling 3 minutes in). You'll get a box for each of the "virtual devices" you disable which are the golden totem-looking things that give you a slight buff in the mission when you interact with them. So if you want Emels it's worth sticking around for as long as you can survive on those stages, especially if you get the Life Points Disabled boost for that stage or have your Dark Blast available - the Elder form can heal even in the rain. You'll also get some Emels from the boxes after you clear all 5 stages in a Divide Quest and you'll receive 50 Emels each week when you earn a total of 350,000 points from Divide Quests. You can also get an additional 50 from a title the first time you earn 500,000 points in a week and can exchange 10 Divide Medals for 1 Emel through the NPC vendor on the 2nd floor of the Shopping Plaza.

Lumincrystal Grania are pretty rare drops from Divide Quest completions in my experience. However, you can exchange 200 Luminfragment Emels + 350 Divide Medals for 1 Grania in the Divide Medal exchange in the Shopping Plaza. But the easiest way to get your first Klauz weapon is through title rewards. In particular, you'll get 2 Granias the first time you earn 3 million total Divide Points in a given week. And you'll also earn 3 Granias the first time you clear floor 35 in a Divide Quest.

I know this was a lot of information, but you should be able to get an Agile weapon in a couple weeks of casual play. However, enhancing that weapon to +35 to make your Klauz will take longer as the usual method is to use Enhancement Cap +1 items which are pretty expensive on the Player Shops atm. You can get these caps as a rare drop from Tokyo Rainbow Keys or via some pretty expensive exchanges in the physical Swap Shop in the Shopping Plaza. I also believe you can get them from the Challenge Mode Shop since the release of CM3. Alternatively, you could raise the Enhancement Cap by 1 each time you infuse another copy of your Agile weapon into your original, but this will take a lot of resources to buy multiple copies from Zig.

And just to add to the answers already given:

• Chronos - earn a total of 600 titles; earn 5M total divide points
  • Amphitrite - 700 titles; 50M total divide points
  • Rivalate - 800 titles; 100M total divide points

@Miraglyth The only renewable source I know is the 25 RWB5s you can get each week from earning 750k total divide points.

Thanks a lot @Rang-Dipkin, you made my life a lot easier. And I also want to thanks for the amount of time and effort you put on making this guide, it is gonna be very helpful for me and other players for sure 🙂