I Can Now Only See 8 Players in Exploration Zones | Set to 32 (I used to see them all)

I'm playing on XBOX Series X and I just noticed I cannot see all the players in the Exploration Zone and can only see 8 people. My Alliance and I were going to do an Alliance photo in an exploration zone and everyone there could only see 8 players even though their settings were set to 32. I sword prior to the last maintenance I could see everyone so I looked at one of my old streams and yes, I could see all players.

I also was doing a Gigantix and meeting up at the waiting area.. as I approached I could see all the players but as I got closer they slightly loaded and then disappear. I took a video of this. Please see below:

Video: Only showing 8 Players in Exploration Zone!!

https://youtu.be/aVBYBzZTsWg

So.. support just told me that the XBOX Series X is not "fully supported" and basically too bad too sad. This makes no sense too me. They're responding like I'm using the game in some bootleg way. The game is officially launched on the console how can they claim it's not supported? Here is the response I got:

066947c7-489e-4db2-8cad-1bae806e3a2f-image.png

It’s supported, just not optimized for the new consoles yet.

@Pariah-Chan said in I Can Now Only See 8 Players in Exploration Zones | Set to 32 (I used to see them all):

It’s supported, just not optimized for the new consoles yet.

Ya I get that. But my problem is something that worked fine and now stopped working since the last server maintenance. The reply has nothing to do with my issue I've experienced.