Character Looks Different to Friends / Other Players [Major Bug]

This is a bug causing people using PSO2 cosmetics to look completely wrong to other players and judging by the number of tall lanky pale skinned people I see I think this is very widespread. The problem is unless a friend knows what you SHOULD look like you have no idea.

We did an Alliance group photo today and several people from the Alliance took pics. I looked wrong in 90% of them. It seemed to be people on PC. But a member on XBOX said I looked correct.

Reddit Post (Pending Mod Approval): https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/o9xozy/major_bug_character_model_cosmetics_not_working/

Examples:

police-wrong.png

• Left: How I look to them | Right: How I should Look

punk-wrong.png

• Left: How I should look | Right: How I look to them.

sproty-comparison.png

shiva-comparison.png

vamp-comparison.jpg

THIS WAS TAKEN FROM AN ORIGINAL POST ON REDDIT RE: THIS ISSUE. pcluig7nru471.jpg

Please do a test with your Alliance Members and post your results here. Just upload your comparison picture to IMGUR or something and drop the link. I will update this post with additional images.

Thank you, stay beautiful!

If you have the look saved then got to the look and put it on twice and that should fix it, at lest it’s a work around for now

@Trippi it’s an Outerwear/Outfit issue. I’d advise not using those until an official fix happens. I miss using certain looks due to it, best it’s for the best. 😞