Ability to swap characters without going to title screen.

As the title states. I personally have multiple characters for different classes. I think it would be convenient to be able to swap characters without having to go back to the title screen and go through like 3-4 different transitions to change character.

We used to be able to jump back to ship select to change characters, don't know why they took that feature out

@LazerRay said in Ability to swap characters without going to title screen.:

We used to be able to jump back to ship select to change characters, don't know why they took that feature out

Probably something to do with the way the bridging of PSO2, and PSO2 NGS works.

@TokenOtaku said in Ability to swap characters without going to title screen.:

As the title states. I personally have multiple characters for different classes. I think it would be convenient to be able to swap characters without having to go back to the title screen and go through like 3-4 different transitions to change character.

THIS please please please!! give us another option that takes us to character select screen PLEASE!!!! i have 7 characters and switching between them and also switching between PSO2 and NGS takes SOOOOOO much longer now and the transitions between the title screen, server / ship select, create new character, and character select screens are a bit longer now.

also can we have a dark mode kuz that transition animation where the screen whites out and gets supper bright is really freakin annoying and hurts my eyes. the one after selecting your ship/server.