Making meseta as F2P

What have you found that works for you as a F2P player?

I have been slogging through leveling my units to 40 and it eats up just about every meseta I earn.

Looking for ideas.

I follow Rappy Burst on twitter for the daily Alpha Core locations which totals to 49k a day. Besides that, I just do dailies/weeklies.

Didn't realize this was a thing. Thanks!

@Furious-0 Trials give 1k each, even in rank 1 8player zones, i know its not much but its there.

edit: oh normal kills give 10-13 each too also you can convert to cash at 50-65 each

And for 1 time only there are meseta in the red boxes. 10k for a normal box, and 25k in the barricaded red box on the shoreline of the halpha lake area. It's on top of one of the girder like structures sticking out of the embankment, right next to the current map border.

Transport defense trial give 1.5k

@NotZyreth said in Making meseta as F2P:

I follow Rappy Burst on twitter for the daily Alpha Core locations which totals to 49k a day. Besides that, I just do dailies/weeklies.

I'm bumping this post for this information alone.

https://twitter.com/RappyBurst/with_replies?lang=en

Worth checking out for those that haven't seen it. A few minutes of running around and 49k nabbed. Checked to see if it was character or account wide credit, and it is in fact account wide. Gather it on one, gone on another. I am both happy and sad about this. Sad because less possible cash, happy because this means I won't be doing it twenty times a day 😅

It may not be much, but converting the random junk to cash you get while mob grinding or running UQs helps.

Kind of interesting, Global is actually ahead on the Alpha Reactor daily resets.

JP servers gets the same positions 7hrs after global gets updated.