You've GOT to be kidding me?

I wasted 100 GB download on a game that won't allow mapping the movement keys to the Arrow keys?

Are you kidding?

I thought this was the 21st Century.

Ya... this game's mapping features may as well be non existent in most cases and to call it limited in other areas is being nice. There's no excuse for it, just something we all have to deal with if we want to play.

I wish you could completely unmap things and only map things you're actually going to use, but I've gotten used to mmorpgs not being good with keybindings and use programs to get around those limitations. For me at least controllers feel much better for NGS though (I mean the PSO series did start out on consoles originally so it kinda makes sense it would), I hate for example using the middle mouse button for anything.

@Riesz said in You've GOT to be kidding me?:

I hate for example using the middle mouse button for anything.

Especially when the wheel has a bind as well and you end up accidentally triggering the wheel in the heat of battle while you're actually just trying to do the middle click.

Like... pls no.

@Zoe said in You've GOT to be kidding me?:

I hate for example using the middle mouse button for anything.

Especially when the wheel has a bind as well and you end up accidentally triggering the wheel in the heat of battle while you're actually just trying to do the middle click.

Like... pls no.

You can at least rebind what the mousewheel up/down do, I just disabled them so that I could middle mouse in peace.

But yeah, the rebinds in PSO2 (and now NGS which are basically the same) aren't great.

Well, I hope you guys aren't Southpaws, like me, but this is something I just will not tolerate. I wanted to play this, but not this badly. Hope you have a good time.

Bruh just use a program to rebind stuff then it's not that big a deal to not play a game because of something like this.

Bruh just use a program to rebind stuff then it's not that big a deal to not play a game because of something like this.

I've tried such solutions before. They never work right and always have strange issues.

Any game made after 1980 should have mappable keys. I'll not support a company that discriminates against a minority group.

It's not discrimi... nah doesn't matter what I say, think however you can want I guess

Or use a gamepad. Even with the basic setup using a xbox controller (which are also just plug n play for pc) already plays way easier.

@TE5LA-1 said in You've GOT to be kidding me?:

Well, I hope you guys aren't Southpaws, like me, but this is something I just will not tolerate. I wanted to play this, but not this badly. Hope you have a good time.

I'm mostly lefthand-dominant too, but I've long since learned I have to adapt to a righthanded world, and can do many things with both hands now so I might not be able to help much, but I do know how frustating it is to do certain stuff the "righthanded" way.

You could try binding the movement keys to your numpad (unless you have a TKL keyboard)?

I believe that's one of the alternative movement sets that most lefthanded people used to use in games that don't allow the directional keys.

I've just tested ingame that you can, infact bind to the numpad keys too, just make sure you go to the "Shortcuts" tab and unbind the numpad functions from there so it doesn't conflict.

It's not discrimi... nah doesn't matter what I say, think however you can want I guess

It's a troll post, just report and move on