Xbox game passs?

@AndrlCh said in Xbox game passs?:

@MonfangHowlett Read the list again, the new one doesn't have Premium.

Oh

Darn

@AndrlCh what does 30 days of premium do

I think it is a shady practice by either Game Pass or Sega to silently remove the premium set in Lou of a player shop token which is already included in the premium set. Game pass is $15/month so is the premium set, that’s $30/month for PSO2 if people want both. Most wont pay that much for a game and will either cancel PSO2 premium or game pass. How hard is it to just include premium as a monthly bonus for game pass subscribers?

@Bluewolf714 said in Xbox game passs?:

I think it is a shady practice by either Game Pass or Sega to silently remove the premium set in Lou of a player shop token which is already included in the premium set. Game pass is $15/month so is the premium set, that’s $30/month for PSO2 if people want both. Most wont pay that much for a game and will either cancel PSO2 premium or game pass. How hard is it to just include premium as a monthly bonus for game pass subscribers?

The gold mission pass is also bundled with premium sets.

@Bluewolf714 said in Xbox game passs?:

Right now, Game Pass is actually just $1, so it would be $16 for both. Later the bonuses could be changed again.. One issue was people abusing the cheap premium since they could just get Game Pass and get it for $1.

@Lwyu https://pso2.com/manual/fundamentals/ac

Scroll down a bit and it lists all of the benefits Premium gives.

The thing is, if people were abusing it by obtaining the rewards multiple times, the solution is to fix the issue that allowed that to happen, and remove the excess rewards from the offenders accounts (or impose a penalty if that isn't possible). Punishing everyone for the crimes of a few is never the right choice. That's why servers keep logs of transactions.

I mean, yeah... it's not that big a deal, but it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. What OTHER things will we have to suffer in the future when other exploits are found and abused by people?

@Quixadhal it isn't just the people that exploited it, it was giving everyone shop privileges that was found to have bad implications in hindsight.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Xbox game passs?:

@Quixadhal it isn't just the people that exploited it, it was giving everyone shop privileges that was found to have bad implications in hindsight.

And spamming the 1m crystal would inflate with the abuse. Honestly I see both sides of it.

If you allow every single person to use the market and abused items from the game pass then the market would crash.

On the other hand with the amount of players who would get sub time it could stimulate the market and have an influx of items players don't normally see.

@GamerKillance the crystals won't be an issue in the future, but making it a lot easier to mass produce bot accounts that can sell items definitely will be.

I think it should still he included, but as long as you can get several months of ultimate for a dollar, I just don't think SEGA is gonna bring it back.

My alliance member mentioned how he got one of the rarest legs in the game and was sold instantly at 10.2million...just goes to show you how many have taken advantage of the exploit I've heard the same thing happening also to someone who managed to somehow sell two mags worth around 700k each for 2.5mil..meseta market is rediculous and its only beta..

@Memoria that isn't too hard to believe.

Certain PAs sell for around 1m each and if you know which SHAQ to run, you can get them rather frequently.

The inflated prices of Photon Spheres also helped some amass quite large amounts of money. People were buying 10* weapons up to 30K meseta and then swapping them for Spheres to sell for 80K meseta.

After getting your first couple mil, you can also spend time market flipping to increase your amount of money pretty quickly as well.

I am more shocked that someone would wanna pay that much for a unit that could be obsolete in two weeks.