Xbox game passs?

Hi yeah I had the option to obtain the pack but it disappeared? So will it be available again due to this situation for late joiners?

It will be, but not with the same rewards. Bad decision IMO, as this acts to punish people who were late unless you think the new rewards are of more value to you than the original ones were.

Original: Original

New: New

There was an issue where people could obtain the rewards multiple times. It's been fixed, and disabled until March 31st, when it will be available again: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/gamepassupdate

Players who already redeemed the code/etc. will be able to get their rewards now. But fresh / new people who haven't will be required to wait until March 31st.

Yeah the meseta object issue got people richer than intended. The new rewards are not bad, would be nice if it was retro active....

I just think it's a shame. Everyone who missed it by a day is left further behind the curve for in-game money, and misses out on the 30 day premium pass. The intent was clearly to reward us early adopters with some starting cash and a premium pass to get a leg up in the early part of the game where making money is slow.

I think after they fixed the exploit, they should have left the rewards as they were, but.... oh well.

Oh wow didn't notice premium was missing....

I have the xbox pass but the PSO2 perk is missing. Where do i find it?

@Guardian-Zed You have to wait until March 31st.

@coldreactive So in other words ill be able to get it still, when the new rewards are released, Im glad I thought I missed it entirely.

Sound real tough for the pc players.

i claimed the reward on the 19th but still havent got it

A 1 million meseta crystal alone doesn't really put you behind the curb, if you play with the intention of increasing meseta, 1 million is a trivial amount.

The lack of premium moving forward is the biggest miss.

For those wondering, the game pass perks won't show up on the game pass page again until March 31st. When it goes up then, anyone who redeems it will only get the new items. If you redeemed a code from the first time around and you didn't get the items, they will be in the Visiphone now. If you never redeemed one of the original codes, you will NOT be getting the original rewards.

@Quixadhal said in Xbox game passs?:

It will be, but not with the same rewards. Bad decision IMO, as this acts to punish people who were late unless you think the new rewards are of more value to you than the original ones were.

Original: Original

New: New

I can't tell if you are joking or not because the new one looks a hell of a lot better. It has the Premium pass that folks would likely want plus a bunch of usable content and everything from the Original. So.. What value is being lost?

@MonfangHowlett Read the list again, the new one doesn't have Premium.