Implement an action cancellation and attack recovery PLEASE!!!

@Ezodagrom WOOOOOOOW thanks, I had it, but had no idea how to activate it. SMH

@Reilet Thanks @Ezodagrom told me how to activate it. I had no idea jump is what activates it

But what about getting hit on the ground then? Is there no faster recovery for that then?

I THINK it's Perfect Recovery, ever play a fighting game? Know how to tech out of a knock down? Same principle!

As you land, the moment you're knocked on your back, tap jump and you'll spring up. Some classes can even invest points to get an instant heal as they jump up.

Techs aren't supposed to have a cancel bubble until you get a skill tree passive that specifically allows it. But for whatever reason they just gave it to techs anyway.

Well... I know they will not change that. But I really don't like the fact we have to wait and we can't cancel the action. I know this is made by design and there are games like that, but it feels clunky. We can't rely on our reflexes. But... There are people who like and others don't.

@Qvor Hunters can cancel with guarding. Pretty handy. I have always played RA and am used to getting annihilated by poorly timing my charged PAs, but playing Hunter has been really fun thanks to guard canceling.

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I try hunters.

Also if you get gaurds all of them when charging certain pas as hunter like nova strike it counts as a perfect gaurd so i get healed use it instead of blocking sometimes takes practice but keep constant dmg not good if they do 5 or 10 hit combo

Forgot to say hunter idk about fighter yet

Guard cancels all attacks. Make sure you have that in your bars as a hunter.

@Qvor said in Implement an action cancellation and attack recovery PLEASE!!!:

Well... I know they will not change that. But I really don't like the fact we have to wait and we can't cancel the action. I know this is made by design and there are games like that, but it feels clunky. We can't rely on our reflexes. But... There are people who like and others don't.

Some PAs can be cancelled through dodging, some can be canceled through guarding/weapon action, and some can't be cancelled. Just gotta keep trying different PAs and see what works best for each situation.

Hunters have a build with skills that auto consume mates when needed. There are also a few weapons with life drain abilities (like guld milla and chainsawd)

@Mentalmistake Atomizer Lovers, Mate Lovers, Quick Mate.

@landman Automate is so good xD.