NGS fashion blows

Literally can't wear any ngs bullshit because innerwear has some dumb secondory color that was not visible when previewing an innerwear, which apparently automatically got set to some bright neon blue color. The only way to change it is to charge out the ass for gacha items you don't even want, so you can get a n color change from the bonus.

Base pso2 gave out color change passes pretty often just fine.

That on top the ugly or not 8ntetesting costumes over all

They literally did not. I did every single event base pso2 had (on global) and I never had more than 30 color passes. You were capable of changing the color of everything when you were at the starting screen before hopping into gameplay.

Yeah, Iโ€™m not a big fan of the sci fi tribal aesthetic they was going for, it feel like just a mis match of random stuff. ๐Ÿ˜•1209D48C-8378-4E20-AAF8-6E3F9CED8043.png

I was super excited to see the wedding scratch but even the wedding dress looks bad compared to the PSO2 one. ๐Ÿ˜ž I donโ€™t really want any of this but Iโ€™ll just pick the least bad, I guess, so I can use the NGS body.

Well at least at some point they will remake the PSO2 one with the NGS model.

I actually made one of the NGS outfits look decent, the Mall Natural and I got the N-Color-Change pass from day 21 of the login stamps from the premium side.

e8d30bec-314a-461f-b989-a635d9ba2e53-image.png

As for the inner wear, I got a nice one dirt cheap in the personal shops, plus the base wear came from the free daily SG scratch.

You have to work with what is available, to make good looking NGS fashion for non-CAST characters, the CAST parts are way too limited right now.

Yeah, the lineup just feels kinda bland currently, least we get civilian clothes tho. XD

7AF5105F-BAEC-49DA-AB44-7803C7D1F46E.png

@Weirdo said in NGS fashion blows:

Well at least at some point they will remake the PSO2 one with the NGS model.

I look forward to that day like no other! We need princess ball gowns.

@Pariah-Chan said in NGS fashion blows:

Yeah, Iโ€™m not a big fan of the sci fi tribal aesthetic they was going for, it feel like just a mis match of random stuff. ๐Ÿ˜•1209D48C-8378-4E20-AAF8-6E3F9CED8043.png

I actually liked this outfit, with just the leggings, and minus the innerwear. The base wear itself is workable. I feel like that's true for most of the outfits thus far.

Edit: To clarify, some of the outfits are bland, but if you dress up some of them the right way, you can make them work. That said, the NGS just launched last month, so only time will tell if outfits will get better.

Hey I found something I can work with! Pritail Cerca from the wedding scratch isnโ€™t too bad in pink. I wish the shoes were different but itโ€™s not bad.

Oh and the next scratch will have a maid uniform in it.

To be fair it's just the beginning ๐Ÿ˜‚, more coming IMO.

I pick one for collection purpose if I can afford the meseta lol

@Weirdo said in NGS fashion blows:

Oh and the next scratch will have a maid uniform in it.

What!? How do I find that? Any help is appreciated, a bit out of the loop now. ๐Ÿ˜ง

@Milk it's coming tomorrow, not available right now๐Ÿ˜‚