Buffs run out when offline so annoying

It is so annoying that buffs run out while I'm offline. I don't allways have time to play till they run out. I spend so much time getting the ingredients to have them waisted so often or to go without. I love how you can make your own food but it running out while not playing is rediclious and needs to be changed.

They stayed when offline in pso2. They did this on purpose to make you spend more money (especially rarity boosters etc).

I feel the game currently is mostly targeted towards heavy players who play like 3-4 hours daily and maybe 10-15 hours on weekends. When we play that much, it's easy to accumulate several hundred pieces of each type of meat, making food buffs trivial to maintain.

Trivial, but I still think it's a hassle. I'd really love to be able to just "double up" or "triple up" my ingredients and have double or triple the duration.

The key is to kill animals, or TAMES, as they call it in the game. Unless you're buying all your augment capsules off the player shops, sooner or later you will have to start farming trash mobs in the exploration zones, meaning you will run into countless animals. It doesn't feel like that at low level when you're likely to be focused on the Main Tasks and spending time in the combat zones (Mt. Magnus, Labs, and Forest), but eventually you'll stop worrying about ingriedients.

I don't mind it at all. Food ingredients are easy to come by and i've stacks of them. Somedays I farm for them. Somedays when I don't have time I just do my dailies and stick in the area they ask me to gather in for an extra 5-10 minutes just to clear out all the tames and stuff.

@Crysiania said in Buffs run out when offline so annoying:

They stayed when offline in pso2. They did this on purpose to make you spend more money (especially rarity boosters etc).

I think it's this unfortunately. Trying to squeeze as much AC as they can out of you.

I dont like how buffs and boosters wear off when logged out, now. The least they could have done is make them far more effective. RDR booster should have started out at 200% for not being a pauseable 1hr duration.