np0 error on windows 11 preview

hello there im a beta tester on windows 11 and im having issues with gamegurd with getting an error np0 i think it has something to do with my version is newer and has not support on the requried list on the gamegurd can we get a bug fix or get a workaround to let us play the game with or without gamegurad thanks

ALL Preview Builds are unsupported by the game. That is why you are getting NP0. There will never be a fix for it.

@takuminightcore I as well am having the same problem.

@Ragnawind do you work @ SEGA or are you saying that just because? I find it stupid they dont make it compatible since windows 11 is around the corner anytime soon and it will be the main OS for many of us. maybe not for you with a potato PC... I prefer to not play/try this game that is not compatible with new tech instead of reinstalling my OS.

@pwnlads said in np0 error on windows 11 preview:

@Ragnawind do you work @ SEGA or are you saying that just because? I find it stupid they dont make it compatible since windows 11 is around the corner anytime soon and it will be the main OS for many of us. maybe not for you with a potato PC... I prefer to not play/try this game that is not compatible with new tech instead of reinstalling my OS.

It only doesn't work on preview builds. When Windows 11 fully releases, it will be 100% compatible with it, just like with Windows 10.

@pwnlads is simply because Windows 11 is not cormmecially released so no company is obligated to make any compatibility for it yet, the same happened with insider builds of Windows 10 before they were released.

@Jamesmor just proves how shitty this game is in terms of development. Any other game i have (around 50 games) work flawlessly. Even Destiny 2 which is so badly developed works on Windows 11....

@pwnlads not exactly, developing a version to a not released build is a gamble and you can end with a version that the next day will not work because the build changed something making all the resources invested being thrown away so is not that Sega is being shitty in development, they are just going for the safe bet and waiting.

@Ragnawind said in np0 error on windows 11 preview:

ALL Preview Builds are unsupported by the game. That is why you are getting NP0. There will never be a fix for it.

Gameguard needs to go. Period. PSO2 is the only game I cant actually play on Windows 11 and it's literally because of this useless rootkit that I can't play it. What's more stupid is the fact that this has been reported already and the issue is basically being ignored, they haven't even bothered to at least address the issue.

If Windows 11 was officially released I'd agree, but if you use test versions of OSes it's kinda your fault if you have compatibility issues. It's to be expected there will be ones with an OS that isn't even in it's official release state.

In fact it may still have compatibility issues for a bit after it's officially released, just like Windows 10 did when it was first released.

Don't use test builds of operating systems and expect every program to work on it, or for the devs of the program to put any effort into specifically making the program compatible, at least until it's not a test build anymore.