Don't go mad with the overworld size

Do what PSO1 did. Make later content Caves underneath this island followed by Mines then Ruins. Will be nice exploring the underworld. And some PSO1 Nostalgia to boot.

I’m not worried about map size, I’m worried about higher rank areas splitting the playerbase. 😕

More snow and ice is what is required. I mean, i saw the mountain and we can't get there soon enough.

@Pariah-Chan said in Don't go mad with the overworld size:

I’m not worried about map size, I’m worried about higher rank areas splitting the playerbase. 😕

Higher level zones? well that is unavoidable.

Yup. Right now there’s magnus and labs rank 2. By winter we may have those at rank 3. Since there’s no dedicated lvling spot in NGS, everyone will be scattered around.

Yup. Right now there’s magnus and labs rank 2. By winter we may have those at rank 3. Since there’s no dedicated lvling spot in NGS, everyone will be scattered around.

Seems doubtful, would make more sense that the next zone has higher level stuff.

Would suck if everyone is farming labs from 1-100 eventually. etc.

@Crysiania said in Don't go mad with the overworld size:

Seems doubtful, would make more sense that the next zone has higher level stuff.

Would suck if everyone is farming labs from 1-100 eventually. etc.

That would be horrifying

@Pariah-Chan

The battle zones are designated level zones. To get the most amount of exp you want to exist in areas that are within 2 levels of your level. So maybe in the far flung future there won't be much usage of the lower tiers. But I really don't see how that would be a problem. It's not like you're incapable of farming PSE bursts solo as is. Sega will probably have more efficient ways for people to level eventually.

@Ki-Rin said in Don't go mad with the overworld size:

Do what PSO1 did. Make later content Caves underneath this island followed by Mines then Ruins. Will be nice exploring the underworld. And some PSO1 Nostalgia to boot.

I was just thinking that it would be cool to have underground exploration areas.

Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Super Hard, Extra Hard, Ultra Hard all over again - except its just numbers this time

@Pariah-Chan There is no way to really prevent that without the game getting stale... We don't want Rank 99 Lab/Magnus.