Can nudity be added to the game?

@THECHOCOLATE-MAN said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Pariah-Chan

Cuz it’s just a suggestion. ;3

All I see is an echo chamber of 2 posters indulging themselves in lewd photos and the possibility of further sexulised nude characters.

Hight restriction removal. Nudity....Its pretty obvious what you people want.

PSO really has fallen low.

Yeah, I wish more ppl responded with their opinion here, but I think just by the nature if the suggestion a lot of ppl stay clear of it... 😕

The height restriction thing is part of another thread so, I’d rather keep that conversation over there. ;3

PSO has more to worry about currently than the thought of nudity currently from the other posts I read. XD

it will really be a shame if we lose the ability to attach accessories. With it, we can make our outfits a little more interesting, without even crossing the line. attach1.jpg

I think it is far past the point SEGA of being able to remove accessories. I could see hoards of people demanding refunds on all the money that went towards getting accessories from scratches.

let's hope that's the case

@K-UwU said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

it will really be a shame if we lose the ability to attach accessories. With it, we can make our outfits a little more interesting, without even crossing the line. attach1.jpg

Cute character.

Honestly considering how exceptionally prudish some of the nations this game is released in are (who even releases games in UAE?), it seems like a small miracle there's even any partial nudity, full nudity would be pushing things too far and would guarantee the game get banned in those nations.

I think what I have suggested is the best and easiest solution

@Mattwo7 said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

Honestly considering how exceptionally prudish some of the nations this game is released in are (who even releases games in UAE?), it seems like a small miracle there's even any partial nudity, full nudity would be pushing things too far and would guarantee the game get banned in those nations.

That's why if it is dlc it just won't be available in those regions.

I'd personally love to see this added to the game, but sadly know it never will happen. I have 2 looks set up to give a partial nude like look in the game. 1 for old body using spheres for the top part and a couple of the lodia berets for the bottom part. The other uses the new Merres Fidde basewear I have it recolored to my skin color to give it a kind of see through look.

Honestly, would settle for just the option to take off Basewear. PSO2 with a T-rating yet there are players going around with scandalous attire that it makes me wonder why PSO2 hasn't ripped the band-aid off yet... quite literally, there's inner-wear that's nothing but band-aids.

So what's the point of making Basewear unremovable if you can't view innerwear or that other players go around 15% covered?

I doubt we'd ever see an option to remove basewear, but something along the lines of an invisible basewear they can sell in scratch or sell as an expensive ac scratch bonus seems a little more likely. I doubt it'll happen though unless they are in some serious need of money for whatever reason. They'll likely hold onto this as a last resort way to milk their players if the game starts failing hard. If they ever do make something like this I could see the prices of innerwear going up on the market as a result.

@Codesterz In JP there is something called Smart Inner Wear which just covers things like the nipples and crotch in the most minimal way possible, essentially acting as an invisible innerwear. Weirdly enough, there is another Innerwear that can be used in a similar manner that I believe is in Global, but I think it is from one of the SG Scratches.

@Archetype-Luna I'm aware of the smart inner but I'm not really sure what you're trying to bring up by mentioning it? If you're trying to say inner prices won't go up because it exists I don't think that's true because as far as I'm aware smart inner doesn't exist for NGS bodies and I don't think sega will be releasing anything else for old bodies.

@Codesterz Just pointing out the weirdness in Sega, in how there is an inner as revealing as the smart inner yet Sega won't release smart inner. I am not looking at in game prices at all. I am bringing up the possibility of Sega holding back Smart Inner for money reasons since it may hold back sales of the more revealing inner wear and that you are probably on something when you mention a monetary reason for Sega holding it back.