Can nudity be added to the game?

If there are any countries that would have any sort of legal issues than it could just be unavailable and there would be no problems with having it.

I usually do comparison shots for innerwear a bunch, so I didn’t think anything about it.

12C7AB7F-0905-4E94-BE0C-769417C014AC.jpeg

6C469B7E-8A23-462A-84A4-E30A6714D898.jpeg

Without context, the character does look questionable, but I like my character to look a certain way so I’m not bothered by anyone’s opinion on it. 😉

ED018FAB-CA59-46F5-810D-4F3CE9917B24.jpeg

77F82B1A-975E-4946-8E86-3B775EE9B0FE.jpeg

I’d rather not use featureless mannequin looking characters for this, they look creepy. XD

The tops also tend to be bigger on bigger characters.

@Pariah-Chan fair enough, it's all up to you. But I had no idea that creepy mannequin existed. How much does it go for on player shops?

@Azure-Kaede said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Pariah-Chan Thats just really perverted ngl. You might want to re-think your tastes.

@Alexmo said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Pariah-Chan said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

I was just showing off innerwear too... ;-;

It's not really the fact that you were showing off innerwear. It's just that character you used to show it off has somewhat questionable proportions. Without any context an outsider would think your character is a child. I'm not trying to insinuate anything, you're probably a very nice person. But using said character in the context of this thread creates some unsavoury signals.

alt text

This song and dance has happened so many times on these boards and it rarely ends well.

@Alexmo said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Pariah-Chan fair enough, it's all up to you. But I had no idea that creepy mannequin existed. How much does it go for on player shops?

That’s actually a character using:

Monochrome Eyes

No makeup

Ultra Thin eyelashes

Bald