Can nudity be added to the game?

@Pariah-Chan said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Archetype-Luna said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Codesterz In JP there is something called Smart Inner Wear which just covers things like the nipples and crotch in the most minimal way possible, essentially acting as an invisible innerwear. Weirdly enough, there is another Innerwear that can be used in a similar manner that I believe is in Global, but I think it is from one of the SG Scratches.

Here’s Florezon [In] from the Heroines scratch:

E6CFB833-6C6A-4ED1-88A8-E61B32F53871.jpeg

03DEFC2E-BBF4-409F-8D90-088FD6DA4BCB.jpeg

Here’s Silence Lied [In] from the SG scratch:

88A44706-818E-4B07-B020-C71D327358D7.jpeg

0A6C1F10-5025-4319-9349-ED791578EBAD.jpeg

You're sick and you need help.

@Dkzero22

THANK YOU

@Pariah-Chan Thats just really perverted ngl. You might want to re-think your tastes.

Nothing wrong with perversion and nothing wrong with having different tastes. The human race would likely have died out long ago if perversion didn't exist.

@Dkzero22 @JoycieC @Azure-Kaede As Codesterz says, there is nothing wrong with having different tastes. While I would never dress my character in such a manner as it is not my style, I wouldn't call someone sick and say that they need help over a video game.

I was just showing off innerwear too... ;-;

It's not really the fact that you were showing off innerwear. It's just that character you used to show it off has somewhat questionable proportions. Without any context an outsider would think your character is a child. I'm not trying to insinuate anything, you're probably a very nice person. But using said character in the context of this thread creates some unsavoury signals.

@Alexmo I disagree I see you as the bad person in a situation like this. Judgemental much not everyone has bomb shell bodies? Unable to separate reality from fiction. Might need to get that looked into my friend. No hate intended.

@Alexmo said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

It's not really the fact that you were showing off innerwear. It's just that character you used to show it off has somewhat questionable proportions. Without any context an outsider would think your character is a child. I'm not trying to insinuate anything, you're probably a very nice person. But using said character in the context of this thread creates some unsavoury signals.

You know there are adult females that are that size and have a flat chest right?

It is just plain discrimination to assume that someone is a child just because they are small.

First of all I'm not calling OP's character a child. I've been lurking in this thread for a while now and I know the background for their character. I am more or less playing devil's advocate here and suggesting that the reason why posters labeling OP as a freak is that on average an adult (either in real life or fiction) does not has a figure like that. Without context, an outsider would assume said character is a child. And in a thread about nudity, a character with said questionable figure is not the best example to use.

@Alexmo You're really not making it sound any more believable that you don't see it this way. It sounds like "I'm not saying this but some people, that definitely are not me might believe this, but it's totally not me guys."

@Riesz said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Alexmo You're really not making it sound any more believable that you don't see it this way. It sounds like "I'm not saying this but some people, that definitely are not me might believe this, but it's totally not me guys."

I mean yeah that's kind of what I'm saying here. It's something that at first glance most people would think it's a child, including me as well. And is there something wrong with me bringing up this alternate point of view and trying to give a reason for why people would be upset? It's still completely subjective and I'm trying to not throw anyone under the bus.

I got DM'ed on discord about a survey to improve pso2, I normally don't play anymore or read the forums. Since I couldn't find a direct link to the survey and only see the announcement for it, I figured I'd post here.

I think nudity for a game rated "Mature 17+" is fine, the game is rated to cover the content and it's not like killing something for fun is makes you morally better compared looking at nudity. At the end of the day, I don't care if someone likes their character nude or what as long its client side only and is turned off by default, with a toggle to turn it on in the settings.

@Alexmo just because a girl is short and has small breasts doesn't mean that she's a child