Can nudity be added to the game?

You wouldn't get banned for graphics mods since those are allowed by the TOS. I mean I think the TOS has a statement against sharing nsfw mods but given how graphics mods work in this game there is no way to tell if someone is even using one since it is just replacing game files.

@Pariah-Chan said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

I mean GTA5 has strip clubs, but you rarely see screenshots of that part of the game.

And I’m on Xbox, so client side mods are something that not available here. Plus I wouldn’t want to mod the game, that seems like a quick way to get banned. XD

Yeah, but GTA5 to my knowledge doesn't have the option for a player to get their character naked, and then take said character somewhere to pose in such a way that makes it look like one person is going down on someone else. I bumped into someone doing that with skirts a few months ago in one of the ship lobbies. And the closest a player character can get to nude in GTAV to my knowledge is bikinis. The strip clubs have nudity, but only of the breast area, and not the full monty. And because this isnt something like symbol art that's player made, the ESRB would have to re-evaluate the game, under new terms, as partial nudity would have to be replaced with nudity, and I believe that costs money.

Though it could attract a wider audience.

@Weirdo said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

Though it could attract a wider audience.

This is debatable. But would send us off topic. Point is I don't think SEGA would even entertain the idea, as its a Japanese based company, and if you know anything about their beliefs and lifestyles, I don't know if this is something they'd support. Again, you'd have to show that the money is there to back such a thing. And the only way that would happen is if you had enough people onboard with this idea. I personally don't think this idea is worth it. Both in regards to SEGA, and the playerbase on average. SEGA already has a lot on their plate, and the playerbase wants more content to keep them interested, and full nudity, would just be a novelty that would wear off. And good luck with the arguments against western/global censorship already in place. You'd just add fuel to the fire, especially where the height sliders are concerned.

The height restrictions really do need to be removed since it isn't purely cosmetic and actually affects gameplay since your hitbox is the same as the size of your character. So yeah, that needs to be the primary focus for now at least.

@Weirdo Well besides that, summer is here, and if I know these devolopers the way I think i do, its likely they'll have a surprise swimwear related scratch. And those were already pretty skimpy last time around. Both male and female wear was pretty showy. The male banana hammocks were something else. I get wanting mature content in a mature game, but companies have their limits on what they are cool with, and they have an image to maintain. Now the populace on average, doesn't care about being a prude, but those with money, the investors, they do.

Unless SEGA can make money with this idea, it's not happening. And considering the game makes sales on outfits with skimp, simply because they are revealing, full on nudity as an option wouldn't sell scratch tickets. Sheer, almost see through outfits would, but not complete nudity. Not unless that was an option sold through a scratch, and again, that might hurt the sales of future skimpy outfits. They'd have to completely rethink the way they market their scratches. There are some who would just run around naked all the time if they could, thus the other persons comment on a big floppy d*ck not being a tactical advantage during combat.

One of the most skimpiest things they ever made was released very early: Outlandish Bikini.

6836701A-2E9A-42BD-9C0A-12F2B747B78B.jpeg

All because it come it didn’t mean players didn’t spend on more modest clothing. Everyone has a different taste in clothing, so Sega made all kinds of clothes for people to enjoy. ❤

Plus lore wise, the more skin that is exposed allows more photon absorption. XD

Wouldn't be against having a nudity option.

One of the most skimpiest things they ever made was released very early: Outlandish Bikini.

6836701A-2E9A-42BD-9C0A-12F2B747B78B.jpeg

All because it come it didn’t mean players didn’t spend on more modest clothing. Everyone has a different taste in clothing, so Sega made all kinds of clothes for people to enjoy. ❤

Plus lore wise, the more skin that is exposed allows more photon absorption. XD

Well, this is true, lore wise being almost completely naked, (or in regards to this post, completely naked)would potentially allow someone to become overpowered, but this is all purely cosmetic. Also, armor is needed for defense. So not the best arguing point, but also not the worst.

And those into lewd outfits, would likely prefer nude options over that, at least in my opinion, unless they were going for a specific look. I still don't see SEGA entertaining this idea. So good luck with that.

Though if there is a nudity option I think there should be sperate toggles for both genders in case someone only wants to see nudity of a specific gender.

It’s still worth suggesting though. If M rated games like Conan Exiles can have full frontal nudity, then there shouldn’t be much issue with nudity being added and it still having an M rating. 🙂

It’s still worth suggesting though. If M rated games like Conan Exiles can have full frontal nudity, then there shouldn’t be much issue with nudity being added and it still having an M rating. 🙂

Ok, now this is a fair arguing point. That said, the North American version censored that out, at least as far as I was aware, as my friends all had to change their regions to one that had a patch option, that allowed them to add the nudity back in. I know because I kept hearing complaints about it. Supposedly someone had issues with the so called "male gaze". Most of my friends that played that game were female, and they were into both the male and female nudity, lol. The whole male gaze thing is backwards and stupid, but that's my opinion.

This is a really good point. I see no issues with this. Also wouldn't it be easier to move without clothing weighing you down.

@Weirdo said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

Though if there is a nudity option I think there should be sperate toggles for both genders in case someone only wants to see nudity of a specific gender.

Good thinking! A toggle to hide type 1 or type 2 nudity would be great! 😃

I know plenty of people that want full nudity as an option also.