Can nudity be added to the game?

Can nudity be added to the game? I think it would be a great addition! ❤

A lot of other M rated games have full frontal nudity, and they’re some of the more successful games on the market. The graphics on NGS are gorgeous, the scenery and landscape are amazing, and the lighting is phenomenal. I’d love to imagine swimming off the coast of Aelio wearing nothing! ❤

It may be a pretty bold suggestion to add nudity to NGS, but I believe it would improve it a lot. I hear from a lot of my friends that agree as well, so people would love to see this come to NGS! ❤

Is anyone on this forum ok with nudity being added to NGS?

Hmm. It is and isn't a touchy subject due to morals versus creator content versus viewer/player insight. While I have no issues with nudity in any of the art formats. Long as it has context to character growth, plot, sidestory - to even throw-away gags would be okay now and then.

Given the theme and style of PSO2 NGS it could work as more sidestory aspect with throw-away gags. It is too early to really say it would be more character and plot, if it did I have a feeling it would be cheesy and brief moments I.E. Starship Troopers style.

You plus a handful of the NPCs you are with just doing basic future paramilitary / Merc Team activities as t more quests and cuts get added. from travels, sleeping/eating bathing to joking with random bits of dark and light humor and foreshadowing mixed in.

I saw go for it. With certain color and body combinations already you can make a CAST appear naked from the waist to the knees. Though it isn't "nudity" it is just common knowledge and application on color use - Though due to the context of the subject wont add pictures to show, anyone who wants to see can click under their own choice.

https://i.imgur.com/LIs8U1s.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yDd3gXX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ocDtSDF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NUe06w8.jpg

Again, not naked, but using the coloring to fit the concept of this thread to show it can already be done with casts; as you can tell in the close ups, one can easily tell the difference in the contrast, to texture, shape and design with the coloring. And better the quality the more it does become noticeable.

So just random areas were players can go full birthday suit with little to no mob threats wouldn't hurt. Just provide it as an instanced area that gives a warning that there be nekked peeps ahead.

I understand some players may not want to see nudity, but I thought that through.

They could add a toggle for it in settings, just like the one to hide accessories on other players. All because someone wants to run down the beach butt naked, doesn’t mean everyone has to see it. XD

@Pariah-Chan said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

I understand some players may not want to see nudity, but I thought that through.

They could add a toggle for it in settings, just like the one to hide accessories on other players. All because someone wants to run down the beach butt naked, doesn’t mean everyone has to see it. XD

Toggle could work, and would be vastly more useful and productive than a random instanced area 😂

I am all for it either way.

Thanks for the support Viola! 😄

Was really worried about hearing opinions from everyone else, but it’s comforting to hear people onboard with the idea! I know it might be a long shot from them to add nudity, but I’d like to ask just for that slim chance. 🤞

Floppy d*ck slapping around isn't exactly productive for combat.

I mean it doesn’t have to be genitalia, it could be Barbie doll nudity. XD

@Pariah-Chan I admit i haven't tested it but can't you just take off basewear/setwear, outerwear and outfit and strut around in you innerwear?

@Yggranya I came here to post exactly this lol. Not sure I want those flapping around in front of my face during boss fights

That’s why a toggle to hide it would be important. Would have to be hid by default.

Push come to shove, they could lock it behind the second password or an age gate just in case. I’d love to see it accommodated safely into the game. ❤

Regardless, i don't do posing so don't see the point. Only surprising thing is that it isn't in the game already, considering.

Wouldn’t need to pose then, just a little bit of nativity to enjoy! ❤

Since the salon update allows for body mix & match, I’d really want to see the creative things people do with the new freedoms in the character creator. 😃

@Pariah-Chan dont need nudity just wear body paint its there from ps02

animals dont wear clothing if you want request sega to add an option to play as a rocka bear

I know the intent is for screenshots near beaches and pools, but I feel like, given the number of players that would use this less for artistic nudes, and more for taking screenshots that make it look like their characters are having sex, (which would push the rating to adults only) for this reason alone, I don't think this idea would fly. Not just in Japan, but most places globally. I personally wouldn't care either way about such a feature, but I don't see this suggestion going anywhere, unless both the global audience, and Jappanese core audience, pushed for the same thing. That said, PC players likely already have a client side mod for this.

And @Yggranya no, you can't take off your clothing and strut around in just your underwear, because if you could, you'd see that in a bunch of places in game. All you can do is strip down to innerwear in the salon, and that's only for adjusting your body more accurately. Something that's still broken for the male body type.

I mean GTA5 has strip clubs, but you rarely see screenshots of that part of the game.

And I’m on Xbox, so client side mods are something that not available here. Plus I wouldn’t want to mod the game, that seems like a quick way to get banned. XD