All Items should be tradeable/sellable

Pretty much the title. In general, people can decide if they will buy something or not so I don't think any good comes from limiting what can be put up for sale and what can't.

Some people also get really into customization and if they already missed items they really like and have no option to get it again (which goes back to my reasons for making everything recurring), they may not even bother.

Everyone should have a chance to get things.

So you want people to be able to sell room passes, premium set tickets and SG Tickets? That's part of "All items" after all.

@coldreactive said in All Items should be tradeable/sellable:

So you want people to be able to sell room passes, premium set tickets and SG Tickets? That's part of "All items" after all.

Like how players can sell their subscription passes in the Eve Online market?

@landman said in All Items should be tradeable/sellable:

Like how players can sell their subscription passes in the Eve Online market?

Or the WoW Tokens, which you have to buy separate from a subscription. Too bad FFXIV has stated they will never add a "Subscription Token" item like World of Warcraft. I've never liked the thought of it myself.

Why not? Most people probably wouldn't buy for the prices they'd go for anyway.

I would say anything always available for AC (or any currency) that could be bought at any time could be exempt considering people can always get them, but there's no reason anything that's limited or not possible to buy whenever should be restricted.

So what's currently restricted? in JP only the Ragol Badges items are restricted, AC scratch items are not, but bonus scratch items are. Also top level weapons are restricted, you have to get your own or buy a lower tier one in the market.

There's a bunch of evo devices that are untradeable too: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-mag-evolution-devices-database/

And no, there's no Wiki page for Mags on Arks-Visiphone: https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Mags

What evo devices have been released? I know the Dreamcast from closed beta, and the Ragol Badge ones. Ragol Bage ones are not tradeable in JP, like the rest of the badge catalogue.