Have News/Announcements/Updates be posted in the News/Announcement forum as well

I think it'd be an easier way for people to discuss things or ask questions and right now, the forum isn't really being used at all and it feels like that would give it more life too.

Agreed, very strange that it's being neglected. I know they have some Sword of Damocles regarding some stuff they can't tell us but they should at least be able to tell us why it's not being updated.

@Princesse-Jen said in Have News/Announcements/Updates be posted in the News/Announcement forum as well:

I think it'd be an easier way for people to discuss things or ask questions and right now, the forum isn't really being used at all and it feels like that would give it more life too.

Thanks for your suggestion! We will be beginning to populate it now!! ヽ(^-^*)/

@GM-Rappie said in Have News/Announcements/Updates be posted in the News/Announcement forum as well:

@Princesse-Jen said in Have News/Announcements/Updates be posted in the News/Announcement forum as well:

Thanks for your suggestion! We will be beginning to populate it now!! ヽ(^-^*)/

Yay!! 😄 Thank you! And happy to see you around again ❤

And here I was wondering why my notification feeds were so filled up with tutorial posts. xD

Good suggestion in the end though and glad that the GMs had a quick response on the matter!