Make CAST part color change part of salon pass

As a cast player, it is frustrating that in order to change my part colors I have to use a color change pass instead of a salon pass like all the other character body related changes. Salon passes are given out far more frequently and color passes are frustrating to get your hands on.

When I started playing cast the fact that it requires a color pass instead of a salon pass was quite confusing when it seems like it would be comparable to changing hair color. It's not like you're changing the color of an outfit that you'll be able to transfer between characters, it's very much part of your body.

@QueenHidi said in Make CAST part color change part of salon pass:

As a cast player, it is frustrating that in order to change my part colors I have to use a color change pass instead of a salon pass like all the other character body related changes. Salon passes are given out far more frequently and color passes are frustrating to get your hands on.

When I started playing cast the fact that it requires a color pass instead of a salon pass was quite confusing when it seems like it would be comparable to changing hair color. It's not like you're changing the color of an outfit that you'll be able to transfer between characters, it's very much part of your body.

This. I hate that they made that separate in general. It really should just be an all in one pass. Less to clutter my inventory with, and make it more convenient for players, when they play around with character edits.