Can we pls get the ac shop and gamepass ultimate items in the EU pls

As the title says, i love the game but am tired of 50 inventory but am unable to get any ac points because of NA restrictions pls do us a favor :). Pso2 is a good distraction for me so be generous ok ^^

It's all your split up governments and such in Europe with their laws that keep the game from going there. Some other MMO games pulled out of Europe for these reasons. You're just gonna have to find some sites to buy US Xbox Currency with.

@Killua-NL The game was just rated by the ESRB so it'll be here soon.

You can also use US gift cards if in a real pinch.

@PhantasyStar369 said in Can we pls get the ac shop and gamepass ultimate items in the EU pls:

It's all your split up governments and such in Europe with their laws that keep the game from going there. Some other MMO games pulled out of Europe for these reasons. You're just gonna have to find some sites to buy US Xbox Currency with.

This isn't really relevant until they confirm or deny a global release.

@LilPika said in Can we pls get the ac shop and gamepass ultimate items in the EU pls:

@Killua-NL The game was just rated by the ESRB so it'll be here soon.

ESRB only covers North America, Europe has the PEGI.

@PhantasyStar369 , also those EU regulations are not for every single country in Europe nor is it for ALL CASES of lootboxes. PSO2 would legally be allowed to be distributed in many countries in Europe as most are more concerned about games aimed at children with lootboxes.

Also, keep in mind that SEGA Europe doesn't only handle games for Europe... SEGA Europe is responsible for game releases in "EMEA" (Europe, Middle East, Africa)) and "Oceania" (Australia, New Zealand). In the case of Australia and New Zealand at least, we don't really have lootbox laws so no explanation there why the game isn't available here either...

@LilPika Thanks, I didn't know about this.